Simon Biagi

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Spooky

Guest Shopper
Sorry Simon but you what a state you look, lol. Greying hair, pale pallour and your cumberband and bow tie should really match. All your cumberband does is emphasise all the Thornton choccies you have eaten, lol.

Wonderful show for wonderful cause!!!!

I'm not keen on his presenting style at all, but to be fair to the man he does have diabetes and is unlikely to scoff the Thorntons. When he presents sweet stuff he always says he can only try a little bit. This might account for his pallor too.

As for the cummerband and tie - I can offer no defence !

Linda xx

I'm not keen on his presenting style at all, but to be fair to the man he does have diabetes and is unlikely to scoff the Thorntons. When he presents sweet stuff he always says he can only try a little bit. This might account for his pallor too.

As for the cummerband and tie - I can offer no defence !

Linda xx

Oooh had no idea he had diabetes .. my father has diabetes and eats NOTHING sweet at all, nothing chocolate wise would pass his lips, but luckily for him he doesn't have a similar pallor.

I think thats a great bow tie. You don't see many of those Joke shop ones anymore.I say good on him for having the bottle to wear it.

I have relatives and colleagues at work who are diabetic, and none of them look like Mr B.

Maybe he's getting into the Halloween spirit a fortnight too early? :thinking:

I thought he looked very dapper. Mind you, I don't get out much!!

Liked the waistcoat thing but the bow tie was too big - I kept expecting it to start spinning!!!

Last edited:
I wasn't keen on the outfit either, he's very slender and it made him look quite wide, but at least he tried to look glamorous!. Difficult, however, to shine with all those gorgeous dresses & glam ladies around him. But would say that I have much more of a 'palour' than Simon and that's just genetic! I'm not diabetic (so far as I know!), don't have an 'underlying illness' - unless you count asthma which doesn't usually cause palour! It was probably just an unflattering colour. If I wear certain colours, it looks as if I died! We all (I assume I'm not the only one) make errors in style and colour from time to time.

As already said, my Dad also has Diabetes and doesn't look as ill as Simon does!
I really think he should have a health check.

Latest posts

Back