Live demonstrations with particular ref. To food mixer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
I am getting weary of gadget demonstrations. Today's for instance doesn't tell me anything whatsoever about the durability of the product. I want to know what the casing is made of. I want to know the wattage. I want to know how many motors there are. I want to see INSIDE the bowl after mixing to see how much of the dry ingredients is left around the bowl.

I am actually considering buying a stand mixer and in all probabilty will not go for a Kitchen Aid or a Kenwood but I have looked at the Andrew James mixer which is over 1000w. When this TSV flashed up though I thought I would take a look.

They do this too, or rather they don't do it with all other gadget demonsrations. Like when they have a new laptop. Oh yes, they tell us that we can go on Skype and talk to our cousins in Australia but they don't actually tell us what is different about the particular product to the one the previous week.

Nothing that's why. Most things are much of a muchness.

UPDATE : the home economist has just said IT HAS A PLASTIC BODY and he has shown inside the bowl which was quite clean actually.

I swear he must have been looking over my shoulder!!!

Did anyone just see him shredding using the attachments? It looked to me as if he had to hold the tray up to stop the whole thing from toppeling over. Is that normal?

I am getting weary of gadget demonstrations. Today's for instance doesn't tell me anything whatsoever about the durability of the product. I want to know what the casing is made of. I want to know the wattage. I want to know how many motors there are. I want to see INSIDE the bowl after mixing to see how much of the dry ingredients is left around the bowl.

I am actually considering buying a stand mixer and in all probabilty will not go for a Kitchen Aid or a Kenwood but I have looked at the Andrew James mixer which is over 1000w. When this TSV flashed up though I thought I would take a look.

They do this too, or rather they don't do it with all other gadget demonsrations. Like when they have a new laptop. Oh yes, they tell us that we can go on Skype and talk to our cousins in Australia but they don't actually tell us what is different about the particular product to the one the previous week.

Nothing that's why. Most things are much of a muchness.

UPDATE : the home economist has just said IT HAS A PLASTIC BODY and he has shown inside the bowl which was quite clean actually.

I swear he must have been looking over my shoulder!!!

Do you really believe they know the difference???They seem to think all we want them for is storing pictures, download music, use skype and go onto Facebook. Why else would you buy a computer?

I bought one, used it once and packed it straight back up for collection. Item no longer available for sale now, last count 21 feedbacks, majority 1 star, 4% would have recommended to a frien, there was only 1 good review. As one review wrote what good is a mixer that won't mix. Terrible purchase!

Latest posts

Back