When is Christmas Day?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

martinjay

Registered Shopper
Throughout the morning Mark Ryes was telling viewers that today there's exactly ten weeks to Christmas. I've just checked my diary and note that Christmas is on a Sunday this year. Today is Thursday!

Oh, and his disabled co-presenter mentioned that their money back guarantee has been extended to the end of January.

Throughout the morning Mark Ryes was telling viewers that today there's exactly ten weeks to Christmas. I've just checked my diary and note that Christmas is on a Sunday this year. Today is Thursday!
Oh, and his disabled co-presenter mentioned that their money back guarantee has been extended to the end of January.

Mark Ryes can't tell the truth? Colour ME surprised!

I wouldn't trust the little goblin to confirm whether grass was green, fire was hot or water was wet. :smirk:

King Ryes changed Christmas to the 22nd December this year...didn't you hear? :D lol - He gets given the extra 3 chocolates from the advent calendars though! pmsl

- But the money back guarentee is until the end of Jan now! :p Whoop

Latest posts

Back