Time for specsavers.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
I do like laura Geller products but watching her shows today she managed to make the models look terrible the way she applied their makeup it really was all over the place and so heavy,I think maybe she needs glasses and if she did AY eyeliner have never seen her looking so awful.
LYNN.::down:

Yes Laura putting the Eye Spackle on the model was just awful, she used way too much and it was stuck in the poor models eyelashes and eyebrows!!

I do like laura Geller products but watching her shows today she managed to make the models look terrible the way she applied their makeup it really was all over the place and so heavy,I think maybe she needs glasses and if she did AY eyeliner have never seen her looking so awful.
LYNN.::down:

Didn't see todays show, but did see some of yesterdays and "ditto" to all the above.
Alisons make up looked very odd yesterday, like someone had drawn on her eyeliner with a think permanent marker

the older red headed model looked like betty davis in "whatever happened to baby jane" not a good look!

Watched a bit last night and the plump lipped model was having her skin dragged around to death, horrendous make up and I was really shocked.

I think that Alison suffers with thyroid (could be wrong) which can give a bulge to the eyes. Surely a darker shadow in the crease and just mascara would look much better.

Latest posts

Back