Ronni Nicole 'O So Slim' One Time Only Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought 2 of these at the TSV price at the end of November last year and have just hoovered up the rest of the colours at the OTO price as this is a fabulous dress on me (comment on the dress, not me being big headed :blush:). I just tried one on again and at 20 quid it's too good to pass up.
Jude's top tip: the dodgy beaded epaulette doobries are just tacked on and can be unpicked very easily without damaging the dress underneath leaving a very simple plain velvet dress which looks a million times better (imho).

Jude xx

Thankyou for this comment.have just ordered the dress in Royal Blue have always been pleased with these clothes before and do prefer the shorter length.
Lynn:glass:

Charlie has just commented on the neckline of a dress saying " it's not too low so it will preserve OUR modesty" what!!!!!!!

Hope you like it Lynn, I'm only 5' tall so the length is fine for me.

China Girl: I find him more than a little worrying!

Jude xx

I am a tall Lady but still like the shorter length,as think it looks great with long Boots.
Lynn:happy:

Well Q, that's 3 of us real live women (I'm 5ft with hairspray), so why no petite range?

I'm real, and I'm 5'11" :sad:....

I'd quite like trousers that keep my ankles warm....and dresses that do the same for my nethers!:cheeky:

Jinny x

I'm real, and I'm 5'11" :sad:....

I'd quite like trousers that keep my ankles warm....and dresses that do the same for my nethers!:cheeky:

Jinny x

Of course you are - that's my point. We don't fit in to one standard shoebox

Latest posts

Back