Lily Obrien

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lucy-loo

Registered Shopper
I realy think the Lilly Obrien woman is getting well fed up with Debbie eating all the chocolates, she just won't stop, the poor woman can't even get to describing what's in the box for Debbie diving in.

I know what you mean but Imust say I don't blame Debbie as they are the best chocolates I have tasted.

Kathy was funny with the Lily O'Brien guest today. I do like Kathy and her banter with the guest was fun and the chocs sound wonderful.

In an attempt to shift some poundage recently I haven't had chocolate for about three weeks. I didn't see Debbie today but it's just as well it wasn't me. I'd have been eating them wrappers an' all!!

I watched Debbie today and thought the banter between Debbie and Mary was great. Mary said to Debbie at one one point 'For gods sake women will you stop eating all my chocolates'. I lost count how many she ate and i thought she would be sick. I was laughing out loud and really enjoyed the show.
Mary wants Debbie to go over to Ireland but said she was worried there would be no chocs left to sell after the visit.

debbie greenwood should be kept away from chocolate shows. i dont know if she has a "problem" with chocolate or not, but if she does then i dont need to hear about it. i think she makes herself look really stupid when she goes off on this chocoholic act. reign it in love.

I watched Debbie today and thought the banter between Debbie and Mary was great. Mary said to Debbie at one one point 'For gods sake women will you stop eating all my chocolates'. I lost count how many she ate and i thought she would be sick. I was laughing out loud and really enjoyed the show.
Mary wants Debbie to go over to Ireland but said she was worried there would be no chocs left to sell after the visit.

The banter between Debbie and Mary was fab! Really enjoyed the shows!

I would rather see Debbie having a good time eating chocs than listen to JR go on and on and on about being a size small and her weight loss any day of the week.

I would rather see Debbie having a good time eating chocs than listen to JR go on and on and on about being a size small and her weight loss any day of the week.

Would have been really interesting to see how she'd have presented them though. :mysmilie_11:

I like seeing the presenters having a lark about! Not so keen when things get a bit too intense and serious. :clapping:

lily obriens bargains

You can get the hatbox for £23.00 +P&P ..for 19.99 ..free postage on clinton .co.uk ..it is special price of 10 pounds off from 29.99...and also in boots you get 3 for 2 ....dessert collection 18 chocs for 6.00 and continental 30 chocs for 7.50 plus one other box free.

the whole affair looks like a pale imitation of Thorntons. she (the guest) is very engaging but the fact remains that she has about 15 chocolates being peddled in different combinations.

I'm sure we had a Lily O'Brien chocolate brownie cake bars with meals on a Monarch flight from Portugal, sorry couldn't eat it - dry and tasteless.

Not too fond of Lily O'Brien's, if it's going to be Irish chocolates go for Butlers - delicious. Hotel Chocolat is best though. Can't stand Thorntons myself.

You obviously didn't watch the home baking heaven show with calico fudge the night, when juila roberts, kept eating it for about 40 minutes, seemed to be enjoying it, said ooh well thata about 2.200 calories i eat tonight ooh dear, then a few minutes later, i cant remember what it was, but she then mentioned diet chef, maybe the fudge being poured over the popcorn.

I like their new product, uglies they're called, and their chocolate dots for baking but otherwise I think they're bleugh!

You obviously didn't watch the home baking heaven show with calico fudge the night, when juila roberts, kept eating it for about 40 minutes, seemed to be enjoying it, said ooh well thata about 2.200 calories i eat tonight ooh dear, then a few minutes later, i cant remember what it was, but she then mentioned diet chef, maybe the fudge being poured over the popcorn.

I saw that. She had a right good chomp and appeared to love every minute of it. And she did it without sounding like a daft cow a la greenwood.

I know what you mean but Imust say I don't blame Debbie as they are the best chocolates I have tasted.

Latest posts

Back