Amica

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Someone mentioned her - it may have been AY on one of the Laura Geller shows that day. I can't remember exactly what she said but it was along the lines of "she's making progress and continuing with her treatment and thanks for all good wishes".

I'm sure she was mentioned on BCC, Debbie G said QVC had passed on all the viewers' good wishes and Amica passed her thanks back for them :nod:

Yes, she was mentioned. At the very start, they mentioned how very close to the heart the charity was, and how, particularly this year, with the diagnoses of both Ali Keenan and Amica, this had been even more the case.

Where on earth have I been....??!!!!! This is a total shock for me, I had no idea that Amica had been diagnosed, what a shame, the poor girl.

love and hugs to Amica and ofcourse Ali too xx

Amica must live near me as I've seen in the town a couple of times in the past. She is very beautiful in real life and has a lovely smile. I haven't seen her since her diagnosis though and even if I did I'm not sure she would want a random stranger asking her how she is in Sainsburys.

I hope she's well on the road to recovery.

I heard them mention Amica lots of times on the BCC show. They said she is doing fine but needs to have more treatment:sad:
Chubchop

Latest posts

Back