Hong Kong Show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
Haven't watched QVC for many months, then caught a minute or two of Hong Kong Jewellery Show.

First off, why don't they call it the DROP-SHIP show? Because thats exactly whats going on here regarding the delay of delivery. "specially made" hmph yep, pull the other one QVC, its just a convenient drop ship to save QVC £££ and their customers have to annoyingly wait.

Secondly (I appreciate its mentioned on another thread) That Tanzanian ring. Well I admit yes, I could afford this as a one-off payment..but would I purchase this ring from QVC ??? ABSOLUTELY NOT.
Charging for postage? Bl**dy cheek
Flowers and letter? Stuff them up your jacksie!
The least I would expect is a detailed description of diamond colour/clarity, the Origin of gems, furthermore, a choice of 4 easy pays if I was EVER going to take such a huge risk with my money. S*d off qvc. After much research I could get same grade ring for £6k easily.

p.s I wonder if JR's book will be called "how to look 10 years older" JR has managed to age 10 years in 18 months -- the last time I saw her must have been 18 months ago, and boy oh boy someone is misinforming her somewhere regarding her health and nutrition. She no longer looks a picture of health. Ok fair do's, in that Q'cut little ad she did, sure, she did look a bit tubby, and she slimmed and looked mighty fine. Now that "step too far" has left her haggard, lined, tired, crepe-like. If someone guessed her age now they would say 58-60 Such a shame.

Im a healthy size 8 myself so this isn't a case of green eyed monster stuff.

I've decided that I'm going to need to wear my tin helmet when I next come back to read this thread :biggrin:

Minim's "tin" hat is a new design in the Eternal range, don't you know! Stainless steel with swiss set eek stones. The must have look this season. Never been known to scare the cat.

Minim will be wearing the size SMALL!!

Minim's "tin" hat is a new design in the Eternal range, don't you know! Stainless steel with swiss set eek stones. The must have look this season. Never been known to scare the cat.

Minim will be wearing the size SMALL!!

Lol!
Extra small please!
(|:)

Last edited:
Well JR did pass the sapphire band ring to model cos models fingers weren't as thin as JR's and "looked better on her." Well, yes, all the jewellery looked nicer on the model actually. Shot self in foot there. Your hat will have to be extra extra small minim to compete I'm afraid. :ninja:

Lol! Love it.

Hope it's made in stainless steel!

Well, of course........encrusted with diamonique and offered at an OTO price of just £695 BUT on 4 Easypayments, making it much more affordable!!! You could get several for Christmas presents and save more on P&P charges, say for teachers, party-bag fillers, the mother of your milkman, the woman at the dry-cleaners who you only see once a year, the Saturday girl in your local supermarket......the list is endless! :thinking:

Well JR did pass the sapphire band ring to model cos models fingers weren't as thin as JR's and "looked better on her." Well, yes, all the jewellery looked nicer on the model actually. Shot self in foot there. Your hat will have to be extra extra small minim to compete I'm afraid. :ninja:

Well, I have got small fingers.
I thought small fingers but BIG hat would look rather fetching :biggrin:

But don't forget to rope in Glen to advise you on what you need to wear with it & help you model it on the day.
Perhaps a nice bit of floaty stuff from Missus Hope to soften the look? :cheeky:

Latest posts

Back