Pink Ribbon earphones in You magazine

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Meemoo

Registered Shopper
Hello,
I'm new to the forum's (I've lurked for a long time!!) & I just had to register to ask if anyone else has seen these gorgeous pink ribbon earphones in this Sunday's You magazine

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/you/article-1051689/Fashion-life.html

They are at the bottom of the article & it says that all proceeds will go to Breast Cancer Care & they are from QVC.
I'm desperate to get my hands on them but there is nothing coming up on various searches on the site.
Is there anyone out there "in the know" please?

:confused::D

They'll probably be for sale on the BCC night, they do look lovely, don't they?

Hi Meemoo,
You could try phoning CS and say where you saw them etc. QVC do tend to advertise in You mag.

Tootsie, BCC night has been cancelled. Alot of people very upset about it and a long thread too.

It has? I've been too busy to read all the threads on here Donna so I'm not current with all the gossip, so thanks for telling me :)

Thanks Meemoo they look gorgeous will have to get them too and welcome to ST hope you have fun:D

posted by donna255
Hi Meemoo,
You could try phoning CS and say where you saw them etc. QVC do tend to advertise in You mag.

Thanks for the welcome, Jo & for the advice Donna. I'll give them a ring later

I got so excited when I seen these in the magazine, yesterday, as I have been following the BCC thread on here, advising that there is no show this year, then realised that they must be doing something in that capacity if they have their own pink ribbon earphones.
My only problem is I go on holiday on 29 September & I am very likely to miss out.
I'll sign in online when I'm away & you never know, I may just get lucky!

I've been itching to post replies for a while now so now I'm a fully fledged member, I'll be posting regularly.

I really enjoy reading this forum & some of the posts are LOL. :D:D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back