Catherine On Strictly Come Dancing Saturday Night Show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes and there was very little rumba in the dance as well!!!

Do we think perhaps Catherine was confused and expect to see Lulu Guinness???????:hi: Hoping to grab another of Lulu's handbags backstage.

And they admitted that on It Takes Two mid week saying they thought Len wouldn't be happy with the lack of rumba content.

Totally agree Donna255, lots of arm waving and very little foot content, but lots of being lifted off the ground. So not exactly 'dancing' by any stretch of the imagination. And Len is spot on when he says there is a lot of "faffing" about by all the contestants, and there needs to be more content. Personally I think one of the fella's will win it this year - or Holly.

Lulu's got loads of publicity though - an hour and ahalf programme on her career (must be lots of padding there then), and she's in every bl.....dy magazine lately. I bet everyone who uses her products wishes they had access to the industrial strength airbrushing that goes with every publicity photo !!!!!!!!

How come Lulu's siblings' faces haven't remained as firm and youthful looking as hers - surely she gives them a complimentary kit from her Time Bomb range.

No, I bet she has helped or paid for their fillers and lifts more like.

The thing I always found interesting, why when she split with John Frieda(sp), her son who was around 11 or 13 cannot remember which. Wanted to stay with his dad and move to America? After that she only even seen him on certain holidays for years, not sure now he is an adult.

She talks about her grandchild on QVC so she must still be in contact with them.

I wonder if she'll still be on Strictly by the time of her TSV next week.

I don't think there was any 'air brushing' when they showed Lulu in training with her eyes red form crying, not a look most women would want on national TV . Good for her I say.

I don't think there was any 'air brushing' when they showed Lulu in training with her eyes red form crying, not a look most women would want on national TV . Good for her I say.

No airbrushing but def work been done with the puffed up shiney smooth cheeks. There was clip of her on Ad Fab some time ago and she looked very different only 10 years ago. As I said heavy smoker and gotten alot thinner should equal wrinkles and not the hamster cheeks for sure.

No airbrushing but def work been done with the puffed up shiney smooth cheeks. There was clip of her on Ad Fab some time ago and she looked very different only 10 years ago. As I said heavy smoker and gotten alot thinner should equal wrinkles and not the hamster cheeks for sure.

Is lulu a smoker?

Latest posts

Back