If it's christmas it must be...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Swankypants

Registered Shopper
I see the chuffin' helicopters are back......

Eight minutes in and I want to drown myself in brandy butter.

Christmas + Howard + Helicopters = Ickle Baby Jesus Spinning in his manger.

...He's just made a cryptic comment about Knight Rider..Newsflash Howard, the helicopter was Airwolf.

According to Ideal World Christmas is here......:sad:but it ain't in my house..........:taphead:
Can someone please tell the robots at Ideal World that we are not even half way through October yet but every year Christmas seems to be arriving earlier at IW and it would only need to take QVC to start their Christmas campaign in August for Ideal World to start theirs in July.
This is a very poor marketing trick that they are trying to land on the British public,and people should not be taken in by this sales method as they basically don't give two hoots about Christmas,they are only concerned about getting viewers to hand over money for shoddy goods.
Ideal World remind me of predatory sales people who prey on the old and have no morals whatsoever,they constantly lie and over exaggerate when giving info on products and all of their presenters have been successfully brainwashed into thinking that the IW way of selling is the only way.
Ellis Ward :mysmilie_5: who has no morals and is totally patronising seems to be the candidate who IW have chosen to push the Christmas theme in the middle of October,and boy does she go for it......:angry:
I think IW are finding it very hard at the moment as hardly any of the stuff they have on offer is selling even when they are offering free P&P and free extras,but if you take the p**s out of the British public like IW do all of the time,they will surely get their bottom bitten.......:up:

"You know it makes sense"

To be fair, don't most of the shopping television channels take the piss? It's the media version of your local street market.

They must have had those bleedin' helicopters and remote-control cars for about five years; every year, without fail, they dust them off round about October time and desperately try to palm them off in the hope that there are new viewers out there that haven't seen them before...

I'm fully expecting them to get the multi-colour reindeer out next week, followed swiftly by the lurid Santa Claus endlessly climbing his ladder....

I've depressed myself now...

Jinny x

These helicopters are bang up to the minute, unlike last years which were harder to control

Stock updates galore and they must have sold out by now

They'll probably be on again next week

According to Ideal World Christmas is here......:sad:but it ain't in my house..........:taphead:
Can someone please tell the robots at Ideal World that we are not even half way through October yet but every year Christmas seems to be arriving earlier at IW and it would only need to take QVC to start their Christmas campaign in August for Ideal World to start theirs in July.
This is a very poor marketing trick that they are trying to land on the British public,and people should not be taken in by this sales method as they basically don't give two hoots about Christmas,they are only concerned about getting viewers to hand over money for shoddy goods.
Ideal World remind me of predatory sales people who prey on the old and have no morals whatsoever,they constantly lie and over exaggerate when giving info on products and all of their presenters have been successfully brainwashed into thinking that the IW way of selling is the only way.
Ellis Ward :mysmilie_5: who has no morals and is totally patronising seems to be the candidate who IW have chosen to push the Christmas theme in the middle of October,and boy does she go for it......:angry:
I think IW are finding it very hard at the moment as hardly any of the stuff they have on offer is selling even when they are offering free P&P and free extras,but if you take the p**s out of the British public like IW do all of the time,they will surely get their bottom bitten.......:up:

"You know it makes sense"

It's really just the same old tat they're flogging, with a Christmas tree in view :sleepy:

They must have had those bleedin' helicopters and remote-control cars for about five years; every year, without fail, they dust them off round about October time and desperately try to palm them off in the hope that there are new viewers out there that haven't seen them before...

I'm fully expecting them to get the multi-colour reindeer out next week, followed swiftly by the lurid Santa Claus endlessly climbing his ladder....

I've depressed myself now...

Jinny x

I always look forward to the nodding reindeer and pink gin..and Ellis sitting in a rubbish North Pole studio caressing a battery operated cat...but then that's me :), to be fair at least IW didn't start their Christmas in July like some other channel - with story telling bears and Marvin and his ruddy magic everything!

The helicopters are a neat piece of kit that is for sure,but the only problem with them is that they only last 20 minutes after a full charge.
This puts me off purchasing one as I would expect at least an hour usage or extra battery to be included in the kit especially after getting the kids ready and driving to the park only to arrive back at home with a flat battery helicopter after 20 minutes use.
Technology advances quickly and maybe next year they will have the same helicopter but with a battery that lasts considerably longer......:wink:

It's boys toys. Hate them myself. Wish one of them crashed into Howard very hard.

Must admit I did groan when I saw the helicoptors, there must surely be other toys out there instead of the flogging the same old same old all the time.

Latest posts

Back