Model Goody..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
Just watching the Ronni Nicole show with Goody modelling...Fabulous girlish figure, but old looking face with straggly thin bleached blond hair that does nothing for her atall.

I think she would look so much nicer with a more modern hair do.It's a bit of a shock when the camera closes in because from a distance she looks quite young,but I guess she is late 50's early 60's.
I guess it's hard to give up the look if she's had it for a while..but I think she would look great with darker hair in a chic style.

I know its not a kind thing to say (and I've even said it about MYSELF in some of my photos !) BUT there does come a time in the life of a lady of "age" when she has to be extremely careful with choice of hairstyle and dress, otherwise she could end up looking like a man in drag !!!!! Its fantastic to look 36 from the back, but a face of 63 at the front doesn't cut the mustard.

Sorry to sound harsh - but its a fact of life, some women DO tend to look more 'manly' as they age, and in some photos taken of me, I have been horrified ! I think its to do with the teeth more then anything - because our lips get thinner, it makes our teeth look like tombstones, which in turn changes our face shape. Just another joy of getting older, ugh ugh !

From Debbie Flints blog :

Then just before I spent the evening chewing the fat with my lovely pal Goody (one of the QVC models and acupuncturist and spiritual person and pal extraordinaire!)

I bet you are a Joanna Lumley fan too, are'nt you BB ?

brissles that is a very clever observation, i had not made the connection but yes i do love joanna lumley. and not in a stereotypical gay "isnt Ab Fab amazing?" kind of way. i had posters of joanna lumley on my wall way back when she was in the new avengers. i thought she looked AMAZING. she still does.

From Debbie Flints blog :

Then just before I spent the evening chewing the fat with my lovely pal Goody (one of the QVC models and acupuncturist and spiritual person and pal extraordinaire!)

i would love to spend an evening with Goody and Sharon, and a couple of bottles of white wine. Get all the gossip :O)

Ha ha Goody and Sharon (AKA torpedo t!ts) - my Mum always says they'd eat themselves if they were made of chocolate (love themselves much? - just model the ****** clothes for crying out loud, what's with the frill hand movements?)

I love Joanna lumley , really enjoyed her programme on Greece !!! also she's a stunner and no surgery all her little lines seem to add to her persona you just know she'll be eighty odd and still beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!

I love Joanna too, but thinking about it, she has looked more horsey with her teeth looking bigger as she's got older!

I love Joanna too, but thinking about it, she has looked more horsey with her teeth looking bigger as she's got older!
Lips get smaller and thinner with age but noses appear bigger which maybe is an illusion due to shrinkage of the old fizzog, already apparent on Queenie. :thinking: Also scientific studies have shown that ears grow on average 100th of an inch every year, so God help Pipa!! :eek:

I've seen Goody in real life......outside Harrods a couple of Christmases ago.....She looked amazing....just like a film star

Latest posts

Back