Set lighting

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

delh

Registered Shopper
Not sure if its just me and my new glasses but I have noticed that the lighting of the set in some shows, mainly beauty does seem to be different.

Todays Liz Earle shows were really odd in terms of lighting even Alison had a sort of glow around her. Its not just Liz Earle I have noticed with Decleor as well that models and presenters look different than when they are on other shows.
Surely they shouldnt be using lighting effects to enhance the results of the products they are selling?

I'm not being nasty about any one or any product but to me it was so obvious today that lighting was being used to change the appearences of the guests, models and presenters and I really dont think that they should be doing it

Lighting does make a lot of difference to the way you look.There used to be a pub in town that had an awful striplight above the mirror in the ladies and you looked in that mirror at your peril, another one had lovely soft glowy lighting in the ladies and if you looked in their mirror you felt great ---nothing to do with alcohol lol.

Not sure if its just me and my new glasses but I have noticed that the lighting of the set in some shows, mainly beauty does seem to be different.

Todays Liz Earle shows were really odd in terms of lighting even Alison had a sort of glow around her. Its not just Liz Earle I have noticed with Decleor as well that models and presenters look different than when they are on other shows.
Surely they shouldnt be using lighting effects to enhance the results of the products they are selling?

I'm not being nasty about any one or any product but to me it was so obvious today that lighting was being used to change the appearences of the guests, models and presenters and I really dont think that they should be doing it

You don't honestly expect St Liz of Earle to have to out up with ORDINARY lighting do you? Surely not....

Lighting does make a lot of difference to the way you look.There used to be a pub in town that had an awful striplight above the mirror in the ladies and you looked in that mirror at your peril, another one had lovely soft glowy lighting in the ladies and if you looked in their mirror you felt great ---nothing to do with alcohol lol.

lol!! been there, done that!

they do use that soft lighting thing like wrapping chiffon round the camera or whatever it is! i can remember years ago one of the presenters saying one of the guests didn't want it as though that was unusual. unfortunately can't remember who either was.

Fiona decleor looks rough at the best of times but she turned up on BCC night and looked a right dog. Jowels down to her tits. Terrible ad for the product. Dreadful.

Fiona decleor looks rough at the best of times but she turned up on BCC night and looked a right dog. Jowels down to her tits. Terrible ad for the product. Dreadful.

Shes a terrible advert for Decleor IMO.:bandit:

Latest posts

Back