Jamie on signed by Katie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G

Graham

Guest Shopper
Good to see former Rocks TV presenter Jamie on "signed by Katie" on Sky Living, he is through to boot camp.

Good Luck to him!

He is through to the final 12, his job now says Landscape Gardener, does anyone know why he left Rocks TV? Gems could really do with him now.

Not sure why he left Rocks Graham. He chose not to tell anybody he was leaving and just disappeared. I thought it a little rude and sad that the customers and fans weren't able to wish him well but some folks are just that way I suppose. I have not watched that Katie programme, to me she is a waste of space but if it is what Jamie wants then all the best to him.

Inge x

Why are there so many threads on this? Sorry but I think it's disgraceful that this programme is peddling lies.

I've reported the programme to Ofcom and suggest others do so too.

The above mentioned programme has such bad ratings and Sky is pulling the plug on it,the media tells us many of the contestations wanted to quit, worried that "Signed by Katie" may just ruin their future rather than enhance it? I agree it was a blatant lie of Jamie to hood wink the public he was an inspiring landscape gardener but what goes around comes around , he associated himself with a very unpopular show!

I would'nt mind betting that all the contestants have some experiance in this line of work(modelling). not just Jamie and who knows maybe he did do a bit of gardening once

Latest posts

Back