ronni nicole sizing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Having heard the measurements (busts in particular ) given for the 8 - 20 sizing in this range, I would like to know HOW COME THERE IS ONLY 1" YES ONE INCH between each dress size ??? and as for a size 20 ending up as a 41" bust, who exactly are these people designing for ? I'm a size 20 with a bust of 42 " minimum ! I know these dresses streeeeeetch, but that doesn't necessarily give a good outline. I use to love this range, but have sent so many back because my boobs have been squashed under my armpits, that now I've given up.

All the dresses (as with other fashion ranges) are made up in China, would that have anything to do with it I wonder ?

I think its high time that qvc had some sort of standard fashion sizing throughout their ranges, because a size 20 Ronni Nicole is nothing like the sizing for e.g. Michelle Hope, or Nina Leonard. And as for the L XL and XXL business, well, thats a real hit and miss scenario. Even Kim & Co call a 44" bust XXXL !!!!!!

The Ronni Nicole sizing is very odd, I know the fabric stretches but if you are much bigger than a 16 they are likely to be clinging to every lump and bump going and with the o so slim thing riding up your backside every 5 seconds.

Latest posts

Back