Applauding hair styling demos!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MIKE040249

Registered Shopper
Hello everyone - I have a couple of questions!

First, why do the drongos behind the camera scream and applaud when some nondescript hair stylist slops some "Brylcreem" on a model's bonce AND...

why does Moira C wear one of those headsets which has a microphone whereas all the other guests wear an invisible TV one?

Very trivial I know but I'm just interested.

Cheers.

Mike

Because they can.......:wink:

Seriously, the applauding seems very strange to me too, it's all rather childish. As for Moira, perhaps she wears a headset to save having a microphone pinned to her top which could get disturbed when she does her Scarflace demonstrations and then we wouldn't be able to hear what she's saying. Thinking about it.......a 'normal' microphone would probably be better then! :cheeky:

Because they can.......:wink:

Seriously, the applauding seems very strange to me too, it's all rather childish. As for Moira, perhaps she wears a headset to save having a microphone pinned to her top which could get disturbed when she does her Scarflace demonstrations and then we wouldn't be able to hear what she's saying. Thinking about it.......a 'normal' microphone would probably be better then! :cheeky:

No microphone at all would be better still :up:

I remember how excited Samy from Miami used to get after spraying and combing some poor womans hair :cheeky:

Latest posts

Back