Kipling TSV Friday 11th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kaza64

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know what the kipling TSV is on the 11th November.......hope its on an easy pay with being so near Xmas:nod:

Kipling TSV 11th November

:hi:There is a Kipling TSV on the 11th November, does anyone have any ideas on what it might be?

Possibly it is LOL, seeing Kipling make bags purses and luggage...but was just wondering if anyone new what it might be eg, what style

Any update on this? I almost bought the last TSV and am a bit sad I didn't even though the bag looked too narrow to be really useful. Be nice if this was something new and interesting (I live in hope...).

Hopefully, we will find out soon, luv my Kipling bags and its even better when they are on easy pay. I am hoping its a bag and purse set would be nice and something from the basic collection. Not keen on the Gorilla Girlz, City collections etc.

The BCC Kipling Bag was a shiny metallic finish but I wasnt so keen on it when it arrived.
Didnt see the presentation and think if I had I wouldnt have ordered it.

I have just this morning bought the kipling cancer care bag in berry - someone on their FB page said it was back in stock.I'm not sure I like the lacquer look - which this bag has - but I want to see it and try it - as I'm not sure I'm gonna like the TSV (and I didn't want the cancer care to one to sell out again!) .Not that I know what it is - but its a long time since I've liked and bought a kipling TSV!

Thanks sazza - i missed alot of bcc night so didn't get to see the kipling item this year...

Would be quite happy if it was the new type laquer effect bag, i have one already the Hubei which is a great one for the evening....anyway we shall find out soon enough what it is :nod:

So, will the p&p be 11p as the promo suggests for the whole day's on-air items? Including the Kipling TSV?

Jude xx

Debbie Flint posted a pic of the TSV on Facebook - I can't seem to post a link, or copy the photo...

It looks like a medium size, the fabric has a sheen, on the front: 2 pockets, a flap, a zip, in colours: black, dark grey, blue, red, silver.

Sorry for the vague description...if anyone knows how to post the link, or the photo...help!

She says she thinks this is the TSV so we shall see ...

Attachments

• Kipling TSV maybe.jpg
    Kipling TSV maybe.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 537
hmm looks nothing new or exciting - will have to see.

Have just received my BCC kipling and have to say I love it! Didn't think I'd like the "sheen" of it,but I do.

If the attached thumbnail is the TSV I will be happy...love the lacquer effect looks quite classy. Nice colours too....really hope its on easy pay :clapping:

Latest posts

Back