Shut Up Alison!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Spooky

Guest Shopper
For gods sake Alison let Heather speak!!

Also, she was very rude earlier when Heather was discussing the launch of the product and Alison said loudly "stop" and put her hand up in Heather's face, she then said we will have to come back to this story and then proceeded to waffle on about ordering options, then surprise surprise when she had finished waffling Heather didn't finish her story.

How her hubby puts up with her shrieking is beyond me.

Yes, she was very ...... Alison this evening.
I can only take so much.
I wonder how many sales are lost because of her.

Just fast forwarded through the midnight launch shows and AY came out with the classic:
" If you don't want these, don't buy them!"

She's worth her weight in something for these gems of wisdom!

Jude xx

I've nothing against Alison and find her quite amusing sometimes, but I must admit I was getting a bit desperate for her to let the guest speak. Numerous times she cut her off and launched into her own spiel. Quite rude and made for uncomfortable viewing.

I have never found AY amusing,for me she spoils every beauty show she takes charge of,I really would like to write a letter of complaint about her rudeness but not sure who the right person would be.
Lynn.:thinking:

I have never found AY amusing,for me she spoils every beauty show she takes charge of,I really would like to write a letter of complaint about her rudeness but not sure who the right person would be.
Lynn.:thinking:

Don't waste your time, others have complained about her slapping guests and QVC defend her. As long as she gets the sales in QVC don't seem to care about the ignorant moo.

I was squirming a bit during the TSV launch, motormouth was worse than ever. Heather stands no chance whatsover with Allison. She is only representing the brand and seems a bit giggly and will stop when ordered to (how rude was that by AY?). Emma Hardie, Liz Earle etc all own their brands and seem stronger characters, but even they can't shut her up. I really don't think QVC need a beauty expert any more.

PS i though Heather was getting married this month. I have not heard her mention it lately, unlike Carmel who has brought up her wedding to two different guests in 25 minutes during the shoe show on now.

She's getting married in December I think. She did try to mention one of the nail. iLife was what she was going to wear on her wedding day. It Gobby talked over her as per usual.

She's getting married in December I think. She did try to mention one of the nail. iLife was what she was going to wear on her wedding day. It Gobby talked over her as per usual.

I've just realised this makes no sense whatsoever.
It should have said she did try to mention which one of the nail colours she was going to wear on her wedding day but Gobby talked over her as usual.
That'll reach me to watch what I'm typing and not try to do it too fast on my weeny little phone keys. Sorreeeee.
PS Heather said later she was getting married on 25th November. Carmel mentioned she'd just got married too. Snore.

Alison's voice gives me brain ache, it carries from my front room to my kitchen and seems to amplify in the process. To add insult to injury (and yes her voice hurts) she mostly talks utter nonsense.

Last edited:
I've just realised this makes no sense whatsoever.
It should have said she did try to mention which one of the nail colours she was going to wear on her wedding day but Gobby talked over her as usual.
That'll reach me to watch what I'm typing and not try to do it too fast on my weeny little phone keys. Sorreeeee.
PS Heather said later she was getting married on 25th November. Carmel mentioned she'd just got married too. Snore.

Cheers amn :glass: :angel:

Alison's voice gives me brain ache, it carries from my front room to my kitchen and seems to amplify in the process. To add insult to injury (and yes her voice hurts) she mostly talks utter nonsense.

I get the same effect in my house! Usually followed by OH's voice shouting, "will you turn that gobby cow off!"

Yep - I have to turn the volume right down when Gobby is on 'cos it upsets the cat; her basket is fairly near the big speakers we've got and Mogwai almost does an impression of a Harrier jump-jet when AY hits her peak...

Jinny x

Same here with my OH. She was on when he came home last night & his first words were'' turn the sound off ''

Can't take it no more!

Found myself standing in front of the telly the other day shouting shutupshutupshutupshutupshut up at her. She's driving me to drink. She's rude, loud, bossy, ignorant etc etc. I've written to QVC who say they have "noted my comments" but you can bet the proverbial bottom dollar nothing's been said to her. Wouldn't it be great to hear the guests talk about their products. Why do they allow it to continue I wonder? Is anyone interested in her horses/husband/farm/eating habits? Rant over it's gin o'clock.

Bog standard reply from QVC. All they will ever say is they have noted your comments, because they can hardly say they agree. I suspect they get masses of complaints about her, myself included has had a rant at them many a time over her bossy manner & rudeness to guests.

I think she sells quite a bit so they are not going to get rid of one of their main cash machines. Its all about the :cash: :cash::cash:

In one of the very late Nails Inc TSV hours the other night she actually made a joke about her non stop talking and not allowing the guests to speak, therefore she is either just aware of it or she has been told several times about it. However, shame she doesn't listen and do anything about it. I think she thinks she is clever but I just think she's rude.

Talking about the TSV where is it!! still shows as "in processing" and I ordered mine at midnight when it was the original stock. They better not try saying that I am advanced orders, which they have done in the past. Something else I ordered which they said was coming direct rather than from QVC also says In Processing so hopefully it is that situation and they can't put shipped as they don't know when a third party has actually shipped it. Money has been claimed mind. Perhaps it will arrive tomorrow, I want to play ....

so many of the posts on this thread made me giggle - poor mogwai - that's bordering on animal cruelty :giggle:

i have to say the way she bellowed "STOP!!!" was awful.

Latest posts

Back