Early Order The Zumba TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Will has just said on the Morning Show a link will be added on Facebook at 10am to early order the Zumba TSV.

I'm not 100% sure that I'll use this. I love zumba classes but it's a bit different doing it in your front room.

so, I've gone for it on easy pay so I've got 30 days to try it. If I'm as useless as I suspect I am, it'll go back for a refund. If not, it'll go back for a refund and I may order the one from Amazon.

the amazon one looks like the old qvc tsv. i have gone for the qvc one missed out on the last tsv!

the last TSV is still in stock!!

but what you got last time was

2 x toning sticks - These light hand-weights help with your Zumba routines and you can use them with every move. They are also like maracas and rattle when you shake them, so you can really get into the party.

1 x Total Body Transformation guide - Provides everything you need to complement your workouts. Customised workout calendars, step-by-step move breakdowns, star trainer body slimming tips, motivation secrets, sample menus and much more!

1 x Complete Body Transformation DVD system plus bonus DVD (4 discs)

so its a different set altogether

the last TSV is still in stock!!

so its a different set altogether

SPW?
I bought the last TSV and this one is almost identical, except for the addition of the three Target Zones DVDs.
I can't actually find the last one on QVC 'search', only the next TSV. But I have it in front of me, 'cos I'm about to do today's!

Last edited:
SPW?
I bought the last TSV and this one is almost identical, except for the addition of the three Target Zones DVDs.
I can't actually find the last one on QVC 'search', only the next TSV. But I have it in front of me, 'cos I'm about to do today's!

what i quoted above was from the last TSV and yes it looks like the bonus is 3 more dvds which makes it a new set though they do look similar there is prob another difference i missed

I think you need a reasonable amount of room from some reviews i've read. I've never tried it myself but thinking of getting this TSV.

what i quoted above was from the last TSV and yes it looks like the bonus is 3 more dvds which makes it a new set though they do look similar there is prob another difference i missed

Well, it'll no doubt have a new item number (seeing as there is another 3 DVD - each one a 20-minute routine focussing on a specific area - abs and legs, cardio and glutes and arms and obliques). But, for those of us who bought the last TSV it's a bit of a waste. Certainly don't need additional toning sticks, another diet guide etc and duplicate DVDs of the original. Really would have been nice to have the up-to-date ones. For those who do want it, the price looks very good, though. The official UK Zumba site (www.zumbafitness.co.uk) has it on sale for £59.97. The Target Zones set was available from them separately but seems to be out of stock at the moment.

Miss Molly?
You don't need a huge amount of room. The room I use is fairly average-sized (I just have to move the coffee table). For the Target Zones Abs & Legs, when you do the tango there is one bit where you need to walk eight steps in one direction - which I can just do - but you can always move on the spot for the last couple.

OMG !!!! what's happened to the once gorgeous Matthew Cutler ???? he was such a blonde adonis on Strictly, and now in the Zumba promos he's all mousy with a face full of break-outs. Bleach the hair again Matt, pleeeeeeeease !

Latest posts

Back