B&w tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can't get anything up...says sorry cannot access the information etc...will have to wait and find out the price tomorrow!

Ooooh fun for the family at a Christmas gathering: each family member pays 25p and chooses which faux gem shape that will fall off first. The winner gets all the money in the pot as well as the errant gemstone!

Genius Mr Wilson!

Jude xx

For a minute there Ian I thought you'd said it would be FIFTY EIGHT QUID...

Good one....

:mysmilie_466:

I'm sorry but it looks like tat,expensive tat , but tat never the less !!!! sorry to all B&W fans, just don't like it x

It looks to me like one of those bags that you think "ooo that's fab". You buy the damned thing at some inflated price because it has a designer name and then you never use it because it doesn't look right no matter what you put it with.

Signed the voice of experience.

My youngest DD, who is in her twenties, has emailed me to say that she loved the TSV so much that she ordered 3! They are perfect for nights out particularly because they appear to have so much room for a phone, makeup and purse. I hope she has great fun using them!

I quite like it but not enough to be convinced that all those stones won't fall off. May have been persuaded had the red been a proper red.

I did have a mad moment once when I ordered the TSV bag that had the crocodile hanging from it,has never seen the light of day,in fact not sure where I have hidden it,think I have learn`t my lesson now as a lot of his stuff is made in China.
Lynn.

I remember a few years ago he had a cross of glass stones on a chain, several different colours as a TSV. some of you may remember this TSV, I chose the Topaz colour cross, the smell of the chain was a disgusting cheep metal. I vowed then never to be sucked in by his range again.

Latest posts

Back