OMG

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
The resident beauty expert is wearing a big rossette with vote for Lulu on it,no doubt she will be sucking up to her when she has her TSV,PLEASE DO NOT ASK HER TO SING SHOUT,!!!!!!!!!!!!l sorry not a fan.
Lynn.:angel:

Lets take bets how long it will be before we see Gobby sitting in the audience at Strictly. :sad:

At first glance, I thought she had won a gymkana. Bless her, she really loves Lu doesn't she? Seriously, compared to the competition, Lulu just doesn't cut it so I don't think she will get too far.

I've fallen out with Strictly since they booted off Dan last night instead of Prancy Nancy. Bliddy disgrace.

Sorry I missed A Y and her rosette, it would have given me a laugh. Will laugh even more if I see her hyperventilating in the audience. Lets place our bets on how many time she mentions "Strictly" when "Lu" is doing the TSV. I am going for 20 mentions in the first show.............

At first glance, I thought she had won a gymkana. Bless her, she really loves Lu doesn't she? Seriously, compared to the competition, Lulu just doesn't cut it so I don't think she will get too far.

:mysmilie_483: That was my first thought Itchy when I saw that rosette & it was a BIG one. She won't make it to the final ( I hope ). It really put me off this year with old Lu being a contestant but I do love Strictly. My moneys on Jason or Harry this year.

BTW a good advert she is not for her Time Bomb stuff without all the slap on. Wrinkles galore.

Oh we could have a drinking game on the TSV day. Everytime she mentions Strictly you have to have a drink. We'll be p*ssed in 10 minutes and out of action for days recovering.

Lulu is damn awful on Strictly, Brendan pulls her around as she looks like a very aging Bambi caught in the headlights. She makes Russell Grant look like Gene Kelly, actually he is a much better dance as he remembers his steps and gives it a go.

Me too. I thought she was a horse called Lulu. :sun:

AY wears a rosette for Glulu, then for fairness the other presenters should be wearing rosettes for the other competitors. Not ALL people out here want to vote for the poison dwarf !

Simon Biaggi for Nancy Oildalot
Julia Roberts for Anita Dobson

ok, I've started you off ...................................

On It Takes Two last night they showed a old photo of Lulu next to a still shot of her from Saturday.
Zoe Ball asked Lulu about her beauty secrets for not looking any different, saying she should have a book, Lulu replied she did have a book.
Also later in the conversion Lulu said to Brendan he'd have to come with her to QVC as they'd need to train there.
He never really replied as the conversion went onto being in Lulu's very own world at times with a VT of Lulu talking to herself.

Do you think the person presenting the rosette mistook her for the horse?

Do you think the person presenting the rosette mistook her for the horse?

Well, they do say that owners start to resemble their animals! Anyway, she is flogging a dead horse with those daft rosettes (no pun intended). Lulu has about as much chance of winning SCD as I have of starting a AY fan club. Zilch.

Latest posts

Back