Christmas with Yankee Candles TSV 7th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It may be a musical one,they've had this type in the past,a tart burner which rotates/revolves? Just a guess!

Yankee TSVs have been poor of late. I returned the spring days mini collection! Haven't ordered from them since. Got some bits from Yankee doodle as they are having a big clearance as I think they are going to stop selling Yankee and just sell Kringle candle.

Kringle tarts are lovely :clapping: ...seems it is the Yankee Candle inventors son who runs Kringle.

daydreamer

Yankee TSVs have been poor of late. I returned the spring days mini collection! Haven't ordered from them since. Got some bits from Yankee doodle as they are having a big clearance as I think they are going to stop selling Yankee and just sell Kringle candle.

Seems not - this is taken from the Yankee Doodle website:
"Kringle Candle is not part of Yankee Candle Company.
Kringle Candle Company Europe Limited is an independent company from Yankee Doodle Limited.
Kringle Candles will not be available for sale on YankeeDoodle.co.uk
Kringle Candle products will be available in retail stores later this year.
Kringle Candle Company (Europe) Limited are the Exclusive UK and European distributor of Kringle Candle"

For the north western contingent, I was at the Lowry Outlet yesterday and hada look in the new Yankee store. It's quite small but there was a reasonable choice, mainly house warmer jars but a small section of aromatherapy, tumbler jars, pillars and the plug ins. One entire wall is Christmas stuff, good to have a sniff of some of these as ivealways been suspicious. Alli can say is that I'm glad ie never succumbed.... Not my cup of tea at all. I was hoping that some of the more unusual ones would be available for a sniff but it was all the usual suspects, although they did have the elusive Witches Brew (patchouli).
Prices were not outlet prices from what I could tell 14.99 for a medium house warmer I think. That's not discounted is it? House of Fraser on deansgate in manc has a smaller but similar rangeland is easier to get to.

I wonder if the dreadful michaela will do the TSV. After being dropped and replaced by the nice northern girl she apparently kicked off to the point where she was allowed back on. Perhaps they'll share it now.

Dare I say a gentle bump please. I promise not to bump too much on this one as no doubt it will be lack lustre and will end up being a disappointment!

Another gentle bump?? I promise not to let this thread get bruised like I did with the Skagen thread

I'm going into hospital on Thursday for a big operation so will still be in there on the 7th, does anybody know therefore what this TSV is so that I can add it to my list of "guidance notes" for hubby - instructions lol !!

please do you best guys to find out before the end of today, thank you!!!!

Latest posts

Back