Clarks shoes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WildRose

Registered Shopper
:up: I seem to remember you can return FOC on the Clarks site to! :up:

I've ordered direct from Clarks on several occasions and their service is fantastic. If you see something which takes your fancy on QVC then it's always best to check on the Clarks site before you order as the prices are generally better without the added extortionate P&P costs! :up:

I am so impressed with Clarks. Had a text to tell me that my shoes will be delivered tomorrow but I can change delivery by texting them a code and had 3 options. As I am out tomorrow I texted them to change delivery date and had confirmation text already to say they will be delivered Mon.
QVC please note: that is what I call service AND its free!!!!!!

Tell QVC exactly why you're cancelling the order just as detailed above, and say you'll just refuse delivery if they send them out. They'll tell you they can't stop the despatch but in the past they've managed to cancel if I threaten to turn the courier away. They're so behind the times in their handling of despatch and returns but that's the way they'll stay unless we keep telling how much better other companies are!

Jude xx

PS I always buy direct from Clarks when they have a sale, unlike the sale shoes in their shops the ones delivered are brand brand new!

I was a little surprised how easy it was to cancel the order with QVC actually. Wonder if they changed their system?

Latest posts

Back