Laura Geller Anniversary Kit

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

W

White Russian

Guest Shopper
Did anyone else buy the kit they demonstrated on air with the Tropics blush and the dream creams lip palette? I bought one (even though the description online referred to an eye and lip collection) as the on air item was the tropics blush and the online reviews all said it came with the blush. It arrived yesterday and I got the eye palette instead. Am I the only one who didn't get the blush??

I am waiting for mine to arrive.AY made a mistake by showing the blush as part of the set then corrected herself by admitting it came with eye shadows instead,I did ring customer services to find out if the blush was being sold seperately the reply was no not yet so looks like we will just have to wait,unless anyone on here knows differently.
Lynn.

I heard Alison say something along the lines of sorry we showed a blush and no blush in kit. If you are unhappy just return.

Tell them you ordered on the basis of the on-air demo which showed the blusher and ask for your p & p back, you shouldn't be out of pocket due to their mistake!

Tell them they are in breach of UK trading standards regulations. It is illegal to sell something & then replace it with something else. They have to send a prepaid label to return the item & all monies you paid them including P&P has to be refunded in full.

Yes, I did & am pretty fed up as I hate the eyeshadows.
They're far too shiny & very pink & gold.

I'd read the reviews as well & going by those & the presentation ordered with fingers crossed that they were right & a blush was what you actually got. Only partly watched so didn't hear Alison's remark, coupled with the fact I have the sound turned really low whenever she's on as she sets the dogs off barking!

I've spoken with CS and they were good. They are sending me a pre-paid envelope to return it and refunding my P&P. I wonder where the big blush they had on air came from?

What a cock up! Someone posted a question months ago asking for confirmation of the contents, but no one from QVC took the trouble to reply although they did remove the photo of the blusher! It still seems as though earlier buyers got the blusher; very odd! I'd like the full sized tropics blusher as I love the mini one I already have. QVC should offer it at a foolishly low price and free p&p by way of an apology! (some hope!)

Jude xx

Yes, I did & am pretty fed up as I hate the eyeshadows.
They're far too shiny & very pink & gold.

I'd read the reviews as well & going by those & the presentation ordered with fingers crossed that they were right & a blush was what you actually got. Only partly watched so didn't hear Alison's remark, coupled with the fact I have the sound turned really low whenever she's on as she sets the dogs off barking!

I don't buy Laura Geller, but i am curled up laughing at your poor dogs reaction!! Nice One! Allison has a similar effect on cats too.

I received my BCC set today and it is fabulous - I was a bit apprehensive as I have only used Fair and even bought the Porcelain to use in winter but I have enough of my summer tan left that the regular works just perfectly. I forgot how much I love Balance & Brighten, and the blusher and eyeshadow/rimz is beautiful, as well.

The BCC set comes with a mini size sunswept blush, it's not the tropics set mentioned above Ali. I expect there'll be a few on ebay in the coming weeks, sunswept is similar to the tropics but has no pink element, it makes a nice bronzer if you're careful not to overdo it as there's quite a lot of gold shimmer in it.
I'm not sure why I'm so desperate for the full size of the tropics blush as I've hardly made any impact on my mini version and I've had that one for a couple of years.

Has anyone got to the terracotta tile under a fullsized blush n brighten yet? They seem to last forever!

Jude xx

Yep, sorry to confuse, the BCC set came with a mini-blush but yes, I had heard the tropics collection was suppoed to come with a blush so they definitely made a bit mistake there.

I received my BCC set today and it is fabulous - I was a bit apprehensive as I have only used Fair and even bought the Porcelain to use in winter but I have enough of my summer tan left that the regular works just perfectly. I forgot how much I love Balance & Brighten, and the blusher and eyeshadow/rimz is beautiful, as well.

I have got the blush on sale in the drop if anyone is interested. Agree it is a lovely kit x

I'm almost down to the bottom on an ethereal rose blusher.
Can't quite see the pan yet but what's left of the colour is ringed quite deeply. Must have had it about three years though as it's full sized but in a square silver compact that I think was in a TSV.

Latest posts

Back