Slanket TSV 22/10/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wrongsideof40

Registered Shopper
Slanket TSV on Saturday 22/10/11 :up:

I bought 6 of these last year when they were a TSV. Best buy , really useful. We just got ours back out today as it's been sooo cold. :mysmilie_462: Brilliant christmas gift idea.

have 8 in the family. love the new plush one from lasy year. can't buy anather one .....

Thanks for the info, I was just about to ask did anyone know if there was going to be a slanket tsv before christmas.
Could have been doing with one today as it has been freezing and have been searching the web tonight for one but will wait till I see how much the TSV is.

Great!!! got my daughter one last year we all fight over it same as the fur blanket got from qvc few years ago they are amazing also !

Double check Amazon as they've had some of the proper slankets in really cheap. I got a couple earlier in the year for £8.99 each with free postage.

The slankets on the other websites look like the original slankets not the plush ones. I absolutely :heart: the plush ones.

Are the proper Slankets really that much better than the imitations? I've got a couple of the cheapo ones from B&M but am quite tempted to go for the TSV, both for us and for chrimbo pressies for the wrinklies!!

I love mine. OH says I look like Jabba The Hut when I'm snuggled up in it but I don't care!

I bought a 'Snug-Rug' from Amazon last year, it's lovely and warm, washes well but at half the price of a slanket!

Are the proper Slankets really that much better than the imitations? I've got a couple of the cheapo ones from B&M but am quite tempted to go for the TSV, both for us and for chrimbo pressies for the wrinklies!!

IMO the plush slankets are the best. I've seen quite a few copies but they haven't been nowhere near the quality of the qvc ones. I noticed asda had some in last night but not as good as the proper ones. I think they are great chrimbo pressies. The people I bought them for last christmas loved them.

Ali - accept no imitations! I bought four of the Ultimate Slanket from QVC last Christmas and they have been fantastic. (Sat typing in mine now as it's poxy freezing in my bit of Lancashire today!) I've seen cheaper versions everywhere - from supermarkets to The Works - but there really is no comparison to the Ultimate Slanket, not even the standard branded Slanket compares. My OH was deeply scornful of mine when I ordered it and then (as I predicted) began covetting it almost immediately it arrived. The TSV was still out of stock so I bought her a branded Slanket from Amazon (in pink to serve her right :rock:) but it was just the standard one and no-where near as luscious as mine, and I ended up getting her an Ultimate from QVC when they got them back. Definitely go for it :nod: :clapping:

I think I shall be investing in another this year. I have two already but a spare would be nice. Hope its the one that you can wrap your feet & arms up. They are definately a great buy. :clapping:

My lovely nana bought me an imitation last winter.Couldn't tell her,but its horrible.Thin,not long enough,horrible material....I could go on.I'm tempted for a "real" one but are they really any good/ i certainly don't want another of what I've already got!!!

(Telling my lovely Nana that i loved what she bought me....what else do you say?!....she only went out and bought me another *groans*!!!!!!!!!!)

The ones Q sell are really good RB. Great quality,really warm & wash beautifully.

I am SOOO excited. I have been promising myself a Slanket for ages. Do we have any idea of price yet? I can't wait. Just how sad am I to get excited by a large piece of plush fleece??? Please don't answer that!!

*shuffles slowly away but still with smile on face*

Latest posts

Back