lost order

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dizzy

Registered Shopper
I am soo flaming angry just now with Ideal World. I placed an order on 7th October, they took my money and now my order has gone missing!!! I called customer services got the automated line so I registered the missing parcels not just 1 but 4! then I checked again on the order a couple of days later and still not a sign of the parcel with the courier. The estimated date of delivery was 13th October so today I called the courier and they said IW had sent them the paper work but no parcel, called IW got through to India they said "we sent the parcel but leave it with me for 48 hours and we will get back to you"!! what the hell is going on here?. I tell you never again! This is not the first time this has happened, the last time it was garden bargains stuff that went missing for 1 month then they had the chhek to tell me they never got the order but they took the money from my bank. Has anybody else had problems like this?:angry:

We had terrible problems with some plants we ordered...in the end the plants did arrive, rather dead looking, i'd already complained by then and they did give us a full refund and we kept the plants, which came back to life very well and now look rather good! I'd never order plants from them again though and generally find their delivery of goods is dreadful..hope you get it sorted.

I am soo flaming angry just now with Ideal World. I placed an order on 7th October, they took my money and now my order has gone missing!!! I called customer services got the automated line so I registered the missing parcels not just 1 but 4! then I checked again on the order a couple of days later and still not a sign of the parcel with the courier. The estimated date of delivery was 13th October so today I called the courier and they said IW had sent them the paper work but no parcel, called IW got through to India they said "we sent the parcel but leave it with me for 48 hours and we will get back to you"!! what the hell is going on here?. I tell you never again! This is not the first time this has happened, the last time it was garden bargains stuff that went missing for 1 month then they had the chhek to tell me they never got the order but they took the money from my bank. Has anybody else had problems like this?:angry:
What a complete disaster that is,and it shows the total incompetence that is becoming a common occurence with IW.I have purchased some good products from IW in the past but I no longer do this as I believe that their customer call center should be based in the UK.
Cheaply made goods,presenters who use cowboy sales techniques and poor customer service now puts me off purchasing anything else from them.
I do hope you get your problem sorted soon though dizzy !

Really sorry to hear of your problems Dizzy and I hope things get sorted pretty quickly. You could try sending an email to the CEO as I understand he's rather efficient!

I haven't ordered from IW for years for the very same reason......they take your money IMMEDIATELY you place the order but you are left waiting weeks for your goods which is outrageous and shouldn't be allowed. In my opinion I think the channel quickly went downhill following the very sad loss of Steve Whatley. I know he didn't suffer fools gladly and was adamant that customers received a first-class service. Sadly, that just isn't the case any more.

See my post re All seasons quilt.
Whats the use of ringing India, how are they supposed to do anything from there.
Does anyone know how to contact the CEO ?

See my post re All seasons quilt.
Whats the use of ringing India, how are they supposed to do anything from there.
Does anyone know how to contact the CEO ?

It's the call centres job to sort out any problems - even if it was in the UK they would be just the same - try dealing with BT, Halifax, nPower - all useless even with call centres in the UK

Latest posts

Back