RIP Julia's flip flops!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Starlight

Registered Shopper
I was watching the Clarks show last night and Julia was wearing a pair of black strappy wedges which she said she had bought to replace her old flip flops that 'so many of you had complained about'.

Complainers!! Who do you think she was referring to? Surely not us lot on here.....:mysmilie_50:

:tongue:well give it 6 month and some people have a few things to say about those new shoes as well

So at last they have gone to that great shopping channel in the sky. :angel:

I have those shoes in black and pale gold, they are really comfortable. I got mine from Clarks last year in their sale £14.99 a pair.

I doubt very much that she's replaced them and reckon she's chucked them in her wardrobe ready to suddenly sneak back when we least expect it! After all, they've been 'sole' mates for many years........:wink:

I was watching the Clarks show last night and Julia was wearing a pair of black strappy wedges which she said she had bought to replace her old flip flops that 'so many of you had complained about'.

Complainers!! Who do you think she was referring to? Surely not us lot on here.....:mysmilie_50:

Oh, nooooooooo. Those toe posts were meat and veg to we Forumites. Whatever will we do without them?

I'm surprised she was able to prise them off her feet, I thought a house would need to fall on her first! lol

Only joking Burlz! :tongue:

Very fitting that there is at this moment in time an advert on my screen for fitflop - 'new styles free delivery!

I think the point here is that most of us don't wear the same shoes day in, day out. :up:

I wear the same shoes all the time. I have comfy shoes I wear for work and then change them for going out. Sandals in the summer and closed in shoes in the winter. Not everyone has lots of shoes or the money to buy them.

But have the flip flops really gone??? They may suddenly reappear!!!

But have the flip flops really gone??? They may suddenly reappear!!!

I'm with you on that one Sazza.

She's still injected the toe posts at times, when the sandal wedges appeared.

Funny whilst on one of the B&W shows when presenting a t shirt, them saying it was like the peacock one Simon told her to stop wearing and bin it.

Well I'm devastated! We'll just have to hope that somehow this forum manages to sustain itself now that it's main topic is no more
sad-1.gif

Latest posts

Back