MTB footwear

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

babytoes

Registered Shopper
There are no pictures yet but unless they are gold plated I'm not buying. They range from £121 - £196.
:sad:

£107.40 for a court shoe! ... aghast blue face smiley

(Where have the smilies gone?)

If you mean MBT their prices are okish until you factor in p&p. They're excellent shoes and boots.

There's some MBT footwear on Amazon with reduced prices at the moment so do remember to check there first before placing any order with the No 1 Shopping Channel otherwise you might just kick yourself.......:nod:

I buy one pair of these for work every year, it is, gulp, a very considered purchase, but I love them! AND they are far from pretty!

I am on wards too (not a nurse) and wear these all the time because I don't sit down so am either walking or standing - I suffered from plantar faciitis for nearly 2yrs and these plus the fitflop sneakers were a boon and really helped. Yes MBTs are not cheap but I have had mine for nearly 5 yrs, I take good care of them and they are good as new.

I wear mine as I am always running for buses and waiting around, I can walk almost twice as fast as I can in ordinary shoes too. I have to say mine do not look so good cos I wear them out of doors! Wish they did a winter boot too!

MBT Footwear

Yikes, this range is very expensive. £155.00 for a pair of trainers. Boots for over £200.00. i wonder how long the range will last on QVC. In the past, really pricy fashion never seem to last the distance. Mind you, this range looks very good quality.

Latest posts

Back