Centigrade TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SydneyRose

Registered Shopper
Just wondered if anyone had an idea of what the centigrade tsv will consist of (Raincoat, Shearling perhaps).

debbie's mentioned twice that glen now "has his name" on centigrade and that it is "his range". what's that all about then??

he presents the range on qvc. i like centigrade good vfm in paticularly like the shearling. have had some for years.

I've got a Centigrade that I love and it's really well made, but this one looks a bit flimsy material, and doesnt seem to hang right at the front, they had one similar to this last year, and the shearling was the same, which I ordered but sent back, having said that I do still like it.

I was looking forward to this but, having seen it, am not sure now.
I'm lucky enough to have a real full length one but fancied the idea of one you could throw in the washing machine for everyday wear.
Seeing in on air though it's disappointing, doesn't seem to hang right, too shiny to be mistaken for suede & the collar looks a bit ragged & scruffy. I know it's much cheaper than a real one but these days you can get some quite real looking fakes in the shops.

yes i like centigrade too - i think it's about the only qvc range left that i do like! but i didn't realise it was 'glen's' range as he seems to do all sorts of things.

i agree it doesn't seem to hang right and i don't like those popper button things with the risk of pulling off/damaging the fabric that debbie alluded to. having said that, i saw some sleeveless waistcoat type things in primark made of similar looking stuff that was soooooo soft. very thin but so soft because of its lightweight. if it was the same fabric it would be lovely as a light jacket but can't really tell on the tv.

I don't think it looks good if you are a larger lady like myself as it seemed to make the model look frumpy. Most faux shearling from Centigrade are really nice and look expensive but I thought this one looked cheap.

Don't think the straggly fur collar helped.

The sizing on Centigrade appears to have no consistency to it as is evident on feedback on site.

I recently bought the shearling jacket...the 2xl had the same measurements as on site, but was too big for my bust, so I ordered an Xl - but the measurements on this one were FOUR inches narrower across the width than stated on site, so requested an Exchange. They sent me the SAME JACKET back!:angry: how do I know it was the same? The jacket I received originally had a split in the little silica gel bag, so I repaired it with cello tape and put in back in the pocket...and there it was again, same pocket on the 'new' one they sent me....

Tvs

The sizing on Centigrade appears to have no consistency to it as is evident on feedback on site.

I recently bought the shearling jacket...the 2xl had the same measurements as on site, but was too big for my bust, so I ordered an Xl - but the measurements on this one were FOUR inches narrower across the width than stated on site, so requested an Exchange. They sent me the SAME JACKET back!:angry: how do I know it was the same? The jacket I received originally had a split in the little silica gel bag, so I repaired it with cello tape and put in back in the pocket...and there it was again, same pocket on the 'new' one they sent me....

Tvs

But did they tell you they never send out returned items back out like they did with my BO, curry smelling and stitches stretched items?

Ah well I'm surprised they sent that out to you as there is a market for such whiffy items on eBay...or have you never wondered why some items are described as 'worn extensively' and 'bad sweat staining'...euwwww

Tvs

I think it looks awful, shiny, ill fitting and cheap. If it looks this bad on the t v, imagine what it would look like in the (fake) flesh?

I have 3 centigrade coats. The main problem with the range is the sizing. It is bizarre. My 3 are all different sizes, small, medium and large. How weird is that? I have not changed size. It makes it more expensive if you really like the coat paying 2 lots of P & P to exchange it for another size. I do like the ones that I have, but I doubt whether I would take a chance ordering another one. Also the quality control is hit and miss. On every one of mine the buttons were loosely sewn on and a lot almost hanging off and i have had to sew some of them before I could wear them.

Latest posts

Back