Diane Gilman TSV 28/10/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

carrie

Registered Shopper
I know it's over a week away, but does anyone have a hunch as to what the Diane Gilman TSV might be please. I'm working abroad at that time and I'm interested to know if it's worth making the effort to order.

I'm wearing D G jeggings today and thay are the comfiest thing ever ! The quality of the fabric is great. I now know why her jeans are so popular .

I have just had an email to say its skinny jeans. Item Number 154759 £25.60 + 4.45 postage. Regular or Short Black, Dark Indigo or Espresso. Hope that helps

I like the look of those and espresso is unusual. Does anyone know what they're like size wise? I buy a size 10 short in M&S jeans.

I like the look of those and espresso is unusual. Does anyone know what they're like size wise? I buy a size 10 short in M&S jeans.

Depending on the cut and style I buy either a 10 or 12 in M&S Trousers. Decided to give the last DG TSV a try and, after listening to the presentations, ordered 12 short and they are a perfect fit on me. I think the regular would be OK too but I wanted them to wear with flat shoes at the time so they would have been a tad too long. It's just knowing what the best length is for you I suppose as there's nothing worse than having your trousers too short where it looks as if they've either shrunk in the wash or fallen out with your socks or too long where they drag in all the rain puddles!!

I really fancy these. I didn't know that she does short lengths as I usually have to shorten trousers myself unless I get them from M&S .

am i being completely dim here? how can you order a tsv 2 days in advance? is it listed as tsv? when i put the number in, i get nothing - not 'not available', page just stays the same.

i got one of her tsvs - the fit was ok but like a load of other people - on the website reviews i think - there just wasn't enough fabric in the part behind the pocket - so the white pockets stick out constantly. amazing how these superduper designers with such an eye for detail can get something like that wrong.

If anyone got an email for early ordering of this TSV please could you post the link here as the item number just bounces back to the home page or the "contact CS" message. TY.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back