QVC shows it's true colours.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I purchased the Judith Williams tsv on auto delivery a month or so ago. I noticed the lid on the tub of moisturiser had cracked and the moisturiser was seeping out. I called CS who said I would have to return the whole set, as the supplier does not provide individual items. They did not have the item in stock to replace it, but could refund it. Alternatively, if I kept the item, they would credit my account with £10. I was more than happy with this and would like to thank QVC for providing a speedy and more than acceptable solution to the problem. Once again, QVC displayed it's calibre and the regard in which, unlike IW, it holds it's customers.
Well done!:up::up:

tbh qvc are not perfect but on the whole i usually find them quite amicable depends on who is on the phone on the day though!

tbh qvc are not perfect but on the whole i usually find them quite amicable depends on who is on the phone on the day though!

You've hit the nail on the head - not just for QVC but with most customer service call centres. No matter how much training, it's down to the individual's attitude. Trouble is you have to persevere to get through to someone with (a) a brain (b) common sense and (c) who gives a damn for the customer. A tough and rare combo.

Do check your account for it though. I was promised the same after a delivery mess up and it never happened. One person I spoke to even denied that QVC would consider adding credit to an account in such circumstances. It took a long fight to come away with £5 in the end. I'm glad you got lucky but I don't trust them.

I have to admit that QVC have always been good when I've had to return and item. I have returned items well after the 30 day MBG when things haven't lived up to my expectations (Richard Jackson and his sweet peas in a hanging basket springs to mind) and have been refunded without any problem at all.

I always email them as I hate the phone and they are always dealt with quickly and efficiently.

I have usually found C S very helpful and polite and in turn I always thank them for their assistance. I bet they get some right so and so's on the phone at times!

I bought an Elemis TSV when pro-radiance first launched and the pump was broken. I rang to ask if I had to send the entire kit back or if I could just send back the pro-radiance on its own. I was told neither, that I had to return the individual item to Elemis and they gave me the address. I asked about the cost of the postage and they said they'd credit me with free P&P off my next order or I could have a cheque if I provided a receipt for the cost of the postage. Anyways, I sent the cleanser back to Elemis but as an afterthought, emailed to say that had I bought it in John Lewis, they would have changed it or refunded my money, not told me to send it back to the supplier and that they were contravening trading standards. I got a phone call from someone with a fancy job title to say that I was entirely right and that they couldn't understand why I'd been advised by their operator to send it back to Elemis. They refunded the price of the TSV and the P&P (which I still had minus the cleanser) and send me another one free of charge. Added to this, I got two pro-radiance sent to me by Elemis with some waffle about proving the faulty pump was a one off.

Judith Williams containers are known for being flimsy, Q will be bankrupt if they keep this compo solution up. JW needs to revise her manuf. standards, esp as it is skincare,.

Latest posts

Back