Glen:"Its cool you have different price points"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WildRose

Registered Shopper
Glen the fashion man just now:
"I think its cool that you (meaning Centigrate/QVC) have different price points too"

do there products usually have the same price points??????:headbang::headbang::headbang::wonder::wonder:

and why do they use buying terminology on air, too. The item has a PRICE. A price POINT is not a term most customers use, so he should shove his point right up his a**e! He drives me insane with his incessant ramblings

What's so "cool" about different prices? It's not a new innovation that has passed me by is it? The man's an idiot and a complete waste of space.

I really liked it on the repeat this AM when I heard DF say to him show us the socks Glen, camera goes down to the pants rolled up so there's the stripe socks to clearly be seen.
Debbie then say's, "What magazine have you seen that in then?"

:grin:

I just don't see why he has to use "fashion speak" to flog what passes for fashion on a shopping channel. Just talk to us like a normal person Glen, then maybe, just maybe you won't get on people's wick so much.

Let's face it. Gok Whan you ain't, fella!!!

I find his concept of the way women live their lives totally hilarous: we go "out play" "out to lunch with girlfriends" "on shopping trips with girlfriends", we dash "from the hairdressers to the car" . It sounds as if he is stuck in a 1950's woman's magazine as he explores the various scenarios in which us girlies could wear a Centigrade coat. Well guess what Glen, I go to work, I go food shopping, I put the bins out and I do all this stuff a damm sight more than lunch dates and I have not been "out to play" since I was about 10. Silly, irritating man...........

When I saw a quick glimpse of him I thought I was watching an episode of Jeeves & Wooster. He should hook-up with AD who was banging on about going to the hairdressers for a blow dry until the guest pointed out that these days women go out to work and therefore don't have time to go to the hairdressers just for a wash 'n' set!

Tried watching today for the first time in ages and the sh#te he was spouting made me turn over.

What a complete tool he is....

I don't know whether he actually ventures out into the real world dressed like that, but I can guarantee he'd hear repeated usage of a four-letter word......and it's not "cool"...

Jinny x

Latest posts

Back