Kathy - Brilliant - Go Girl

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Just seen Kathy in the Attitudes By Renee hour this morning during item 153837 she ran and jumped, to model next to Goody.
Really giving it attitude but not taking herself seriously or not a I love me diva performance, but down to earth Kathy - Brilliant.
So great experienced model Goody couldn't stop her earring flying off in the process, did Kathy slip on it no she was off strutting her stuff.

Well done Kathy you'll a real asset to QVC.

:rock:

She's definitely a cut above the others

Most certainly the other day having a drink with hubby I said just watch Kathy with these Clarks shoes.
She and Gill were busy showing all the details in the shoes pointing out the features in the items.
It was just all about the shoes and they both seem interested in letting the viewer know about the items, so they could make an informed choice to buy.

Just seen Kathy in the Attitudes By Renee hour this morning during item 153837 she ran and jumped, to model next to Goody.
Really giving it attitude but not taking herself seriously or not a I love me diva performance, but down to earth Kathy - Brilliant.
So great experienced model Goody couldn't stop her earring flying off in the process, did Kathy slip on it no she was off strutting her stuff.

Well done Kathy you'll a real asset to QVC.

:rock:

:mysmilie_497:

For those who missed it video 10am hour item 153837

http://www.qvcuk.com/video/todaysproducts.html

QVC take note we don't need stick thin, young I'm polished to perfection and acting the part to hard sell us an item.

We need honest down to earth, believable persons who are interested and enjoy letting us know about the items, that don't have the attitude it's about me.

I did not like her in the beginning as she hummed and aahhed too much and it drove me nuts, but she has def got much better over time.
the ones I can not watch now are the 2 new girls I find them very insincere and annoying

I know some find her stumblings make them cringe, but I think Kathy's selling style is pure genius: I don't routinely question her sincerity. Kathy has perfected the art of being "ordinary" and appearing trust-worthy. I don't believe she's cultivated this as a selling style, but if she has she's a selling genius! I'd rather listen to Kathy's intelligent views on any item than the faultless but false patter given be my other presenters.

Jude xx

I know some find her stumblings make them cringe, but I think Kathy's selling style is pure genius: I don't routinely question her sincerity. Kathy has perfected the art of being "ordinary" and appearing trust-worthy. I don't believe she's cultivated this as a selling style, but if she has she's a selling genius! I'd rather listen to Kathy's intelligent views on any item than the faultless but false patter given be my other presenters.

Jude xx

Jude, it's you that is the genius you have put into words just how I feel and I dare say many others.

:handshake:

And yet she never seems to get the plum jobs. Unlike the one who had me switching Mally off this morning. Why is this?

She is probably far too humble for her own good and wouldn't step over a corpse to promote herself like others would! I love Kathy. So natural and unaffected.

she has really grown on me too, I find her very watchable and genuine. I imagine that with Kathy what you see is real and if it's not, that is a great act!! So refreshing to watch as she does not waffle on about nothing or profess to be "Amazed" or "Astonished" at every bit of nonsense that they are selling. I like hearing about her son Billy, she sounds so warm and loving when she talks about him.

Ditto to all above, definite the best of a dismal lot. Like you Akimbo not sure whether she's naturally got the right presenting style or she's one very clever lady and rather good actress! Like to think it's the former.

i like cathy her presentating style has improved a lot recently and she looks amazing when sh'e made up and had her hair done. a very pretty lady!

I love Kathy, she comes across so genuine and sincere without any airs and graces. Her "fluffing" doesn't bother me because she always seems to be able to work around it which comes across so natural. Let's not forget that she was a decent athlete years ago winning the Women's Modern Pentathlon World Cup in 1979 at the age of 19 and she also has a Degree in Physiology!!

I like Kathy too - doesn't seem like she's playing to the cameras, doesn't trot out the same hackneyed phrases like "amazing" all the time, and doesn't seem to have her head up her own arse like so many shopping TV presenters....

Maybe it's because she was a top-class athlete - got nothing to prove...

Jinny x

I havent seen her is ages as im not usually home during the day when she is normally on but today i caught her Mally show. She has had a Mally makeover and looks amazing! In fact, Mally should make over all the presenters as Alison looked much better last night after Mally got her hands on the eyeliner!!

Latest posts

Back