EMU TSV Tues 15th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, I'd like it to be slippers too. I'm wearing the Slipper TSV from last year and there are so cosy.....would love another pair!

Love my Emu slippers, they are never off my feet indoors! I hope it is slippers as I don't need anymore and hence will save me money :D

Another vote for slippers ! I got the Emu Jolie ones which aren't available at the moment. They are lovely and warm & comfy . They're an investment !!

I just ordered some slippers direct from Emu £45 (Albany) and they were here in 4 days (AND they are actually made in Oz) They are the best slippers EVER. Decided I couldn't wear my boots ALL day so had to get some slippers too.

Please can you advice me on this on. Are EMU s supposed to be made in Australia? The ons I got from QVC are well wrapped and packd, but they say made in China:sad:

anyone know what the EMU TSV is?

Hi, I bought the Emu TSV slippers last year for my mam and wished that I had bought them for myself

I am hoping that this TSV is the slippers,does anyone know what it is yet?

thanks

I want new slippers too! I bought the boring tan and wished I had bought the pink last year. The back have almost worn away although they are still very wearable and comfy.

Another fan of the slippers here....wearing the last TSV in grey right now and they're so cosy and comfy. Would love to find that Santa has left another pair in a different colour under the tree!

my emu singer low after 10 months have a hole in the toe now. not inpressed.
the quality of ugg/emu is not as good as it used to be.still love them

Please can you advice me on this on. Are EMU s supposed to be made in Australia? The ons I got from QVC are well wrapped and packd, but they say made in China:sad:

No both Uggs and Emus are made in China thought the brands are Australian, that is how you know fakes they will not say made in china but Australia on them.

does anybody nb how much the slippers were last year? only i am currently at home recovering from a big operation last thursday and my mum is here looking after me, even at 42 we still need our mummies!! she keeps moaning how cold my wooden flooring is making her feet feel so a snuggly pair of slippers would be a very apt present, just depends on cost .. thanks ..

I seem to remember that there were around £35ish + P&P Spooky. Bit pricey I know for slippers but I love mine and it seems others do too.

Hope you're taking it easy and recover well from your op. Our Mums are wonderful people but, sadly, I no longer have mine and I miss her every single day.

Spooky, I've just found the invoice......my filing is very organised! They were slightly cheaper at £32.19 + £4.95 = £37.14. Bet if the TSV is these slippers the price will have increased!!

Latest posts

Back