Cook's Essentials TSV Wed 26th Oct

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TSV is Cooks Essentials 24cm stainless steel everyday pan with exclusive Ultra Scratchguard non-stock coating approx £19.70

My guess is that he's just bought an induction hob and thrown all his old pots and pans away and bought new induction ones more expensive than this one.

cook's essentials Stainless Steel Ultra 24cm Everyday Pan
Item Number: 833476
QVC Price £24.25
Today's Special Value Price £19.92
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

24cm stainless steel everyday pan from cook's essentials. Features a durable new design with a magnetic trivet for serving, 'stay cool' handles, and boasts a unique Teflon coating which can heat up to 20% faster than a typical non-stick pan. Update your kitchen essentials and make cooking a breeze with this easy-care, everyday pan.

* Non-stick Teflon coating
* DuPont scratch guard interior
* Stay cool silicone handles
* Oven safe to 260C (500F)
* Suitable for all hob types including induction
* Dishwasher safe
* Capacity: 1.87 litres

Contains:

* 1 x 24cm everyday pan
* 1 x stainless steel trivet
* 1 x glass lid

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.833476

I had to replace my hob about six months ago and went for an induction so had to replace a lot of my pans, etc. Fortunately, a lot of them were reaching the end of their lives so it wasn't too painful. I've got several Cook's Essentials ones and they are fantastic, never believed I could get so excited about a pan for goodness sake but the non-stick and quality is fab!

Sorry, we are unable to process your order online at this time. If you wish to place your order by phone, please call Customer Services on 0800 50 40 30.

Brilliant!
I don't want to phone.
I want to use the website.
I sometimes wonder if they have work experience students managing their website.
If I click on the 24 hour product review it is still showing Beauty Gift Ideas

I use both Safari and Firefox Minim and often find that one works better than the other.....usually Safari when I can successfully place my order. Isn't technology such a pain, it certainly stirs up our emotions! :wink:

I've got lots of cooks essentials pans, and they are very good but I do prefer my pans to have proper handles

:rolleyes:You're so right BusyLizzie ! It does makes me cross lol

I hate cooking, but my niece loves it so I thought I'd buy it for her.
We are into the second hour & the site is still not working.

i never watch the kitchen shows cos they bire me rigid but the cat was on my lap and i couldn't reach the remote so i was forced. i have however seen that guy before - simon? he looks thin and ill - is he ill??

Simon used to be on one of the jewellery channels ... TJC?
Now you mention it, he does look a bit gaunt.

Latest posts

Back