Price Candles

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I keep on picking them up at car boot sales. The lemon tea lights are brilliant for burning in the kitchen after cooking salmon. Gets rid of the fishy niffs really well. I tend to pay no more than 50p for them too!

Just had a look at the clip. 4 sets and the fragrances sound nice. Will be interested to see what the price and the p&p comes in at!

Today's Special Value Price£22.60QVC Price£27.25Item Number760241AvailabilityIn stockUK P&P£5.45
Overall Ratingno ratings

Price's Candles Set of 4 Gift Sets with Lantern Candle, Tumbler & T-Lights
Today's Special Value Price £22.60
QVC Price £27.25
Item Number 760241
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Set of four seasonal gift sets from Price's Candles. Contains four individual gift sets in different fragrances, each with a tumbler candle, six T-lights, a lantern candle and a gift box. These luxury candles have been favoured by the Royal Family since 1840 and will make beautiful gifts - for you or a loved one.

Four seasonal candle gift sets, each contains:
1 x glass tumbler candle - 45 hours burn time
1 x box of six T-lights - 30 hours burn time (5 hours each)
1 x lantern candle - 40 hours burn time
1 x gift box

Fragrances:
Spiced Vanilla – this spicy warm vanilla fragrance is perfect to burn on winter evenings
Warm Fig – this sweet fragrance will make any room warm and welcoming
Frosted Ivy – this fresh and crisp fragrance is perfect to complement winter mornings
Chocolate and Orange – soft, sweet, warm and welcoming, this fragrance is traditional and perfect to burn in any season

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.760241

I do wish Debbie would stop saying that it's £5 something a gift because no it isn't by the time you factor in the P&P......more like just over £7!!! I hate it when the presenters don't include the breakdown of the P&P!

I have always bought the Prices Xmas TSV's in the past. They were always great value @ £25.00 inc P & P for 5 gift sets.
This year it's £27.00 inc postage for only 4 gift sets.
I know things have gone up in price, but that is a hell of a lot. I haven't bothered this year.

I bought the one last year and like you Ricky I thought they were ok for a few not-too-expensive pressies.
Not bothering with this.

P&P seems to have jumped to £5.45 for most things they'v had on this weekend. Shocking.

Latest posts

Back