Ingrid Tarrant Yong Kim

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
During the 2pm Yong Kim show Miceal mentions Yong Kim garments are sold in the US in small niche shops/boutiques, the items that come to QVC aren't specially made for QVC, they are the actual garments that are designed for the stores.

To which Ingrid thanks Miceal as she didn't know that.

She still continually appears to know very little about the range?

:sad:

Don't get this, why is Ingrid Tarrant selling Yong Kim clothes. Which matter of factly are SOOOOOO overpriced. The last crinkle sleeveless dress was £100 when you added on the postage. What a ruddy rip off, goodness it looked like one you'd pick up on a market or Primark or somewhere and in there you'd probably pay a maximum of a tenner.

I love Yong Kim clothes. In fact, I practically live in them. They're incredibly comfortable, and they wash and wash and wash without any signs of wear. They're not cheap market-stall rubbish. I'm a HUGE fan!!

But I would have thought Ingrid might have known a bit about the range by now.

Ingrid Tarrant really looks like mutton dressed as lamb. Too much peroxide and years spent baking in the sun on beaches in St Lucia. Add the short mini skirt and lots of black eyeliner and she looks like a 70 year old auld slapper. Maybe she's trying to show Chris what he's missing?

Latest posts

Back