Alison's Hair Percy & Read

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

just done a similar thread myself, great minds think alike, we both posted simultaneously hee hee xx

I came on here to post a thread. Beaten to it. Oh my LIFE. I actually feel sorry for her, that hair looks awful. Lovely greasy roots and big bouffing does not a stylish look create...

I came on here to post a thread. Beaten to it. Oh my LIFE. I actually feel sorry for her, that hair looks awful. Lovely greasy roots and big bouffing does not a stylish look create...

Should have had them do your roots love.:emo::tongue:

Either that worn the blokes hat.:cheeky:

OMG!! Did they dry her hair in a wind tunnel or something?? She looks awful. Is she wearing false eyelashes too. Least of her worries I know but I thought I'd ask!!

All the styles to date have made the models look older! Very old fashioned for such a funky stylist

Seriously. She's just said ''I've been using these full sizes for two weeks now, and I wouldn't even say I'd used a quarter of the bottle, a third maybe''. Last time I checked (and my maths is cocking awful) a third was definitely more than a quarter. So they're working out very economically then :grin:

Just turned over & saw AY-- my reaction OMG!!!!! amongst other things!She looks like a drag queen, the hair truly awful and the heavy handed Mally makeup.Go back to your natural look Alison let these people do whatever to the models thats what they are there for.They keep talking about styling models for editorial shoots but that is not for everyday---is it?

Just turned over & saw AY-- my reaction OMG!!!!! amongst other things!She looks like a drag queen, the hair truly awful and the heavy handed Mally makeup.Go back to your natural look Alison let these people do whatever to the models thats what they are there for.They keep talking about styling models for editorial shoots but that is not for everyday---is it?

Could we have examples please?

Lily Savage, Danny Le Roux, Dame Edna, .........

I am so grateful to Alison Young today, I have had a really bad morning and have just switched on before I go off on the school run and Alison you have made me laugh out loud. What the hell have you done to your head and your crinkle shoulders too. Your voice is dreadful but my goodness you have made me chuckle, sorry but you look a state love.

Me buy Percy and Reed now - me thinks not!

Thank you ladies, for alerting me to this wonderful sight. :mysmilie_465:
Just home from work and was watching the Celebrity Masterchef final which i'd recorded, but have now momentarily abandoned it to gaze upon the wonder that is a "Mallyed and bouffanted" AY. :mysmilie_466:
Can add no more. Words fail me

cat farrah.jpg

Well i like the products what do you think?

:mysmilie_504:Hahahahaaa...... gone to lie down. No, change of mind, have to watch rest of show. It's car-crash TV. :mysmilie_505:

Just heard the guy say "It's got marshmallow in it..." Explains a lot methinks - and no, I don't believe him when he says not the sweet/cake type marshmallow hahahaha. Oh, I do feel much better about my own hair now. Not to mention make-up techniques (such as they are!)

:mysmilie_483:

Latest posts

Back