OMG Alison - thank you!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Spooky

Guest Shopper
I am so grateful to Alison Young today, I have had a really bad morning and have just switched on before I go off on the school run and Alison you have made me laugh out loud. What the hell have you done to your head and your crinkle shoulders too. Your voice is dreadful but my goodness you have made me chuckle, sorry but you look a state love.

Me buy Percy and Reed now - me thinks not!

I was peeping over the laptop screen checking out the hair so failed to notice what she was wearing.

I have had the week from hell and it's not over yet but I just clicked on the link and laughed out loud. Surely she can't be happy with the way her hair looks?!

Thanks for this thread :clapping:

'kin hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what does she look like? sooooooooooo overdone it's actually quite scary. but then Halloween is coming up.........!

should carry a health warning, I have nearly choked on my coffee!! oh dear, oh dear, what a sorry sight, my hair looks like that when I have just got out of bed.

I like it!! Ok, it's not a daytime look, but teamed with some decent clothes she would look cracking on a night out :tongue:

I agree, it's actually a nice look for a night out! But I can understand why perhaps it was a bit much over breakfast!

Does anyone remember some years back when Alison went to QVC America to do a live show with some hairdresser (can't remember his name). Her hair was long then and he put a product on her hair then made a section of it stick up vertically on its own about 2 foot on the top of her head and she was screaming hysterically - it was so funny!! If I remember correctly there used to be a link to the video on here.

Nick Chavez? I still have a couple of bottles of his cello-gloss bought for buttons on ebay!

Jude xx

Actually felt rather sorry for Alison today. Alexis is so gorgeous and was saying how she and her husband make 'dates' together or they would never see each and thought Alison looked a bit wistful, also when she said they have a christmass tree with Man Utd baubles. I think she works hard and tries hard, but she needs a stylist big time to sort her out. Don't think her life can be all that easy.

Actually felt rather sorry for Alison today. Alexis is so gorgeous and was saying how she and her husband make 'dates' together or they would never see each and thought Alison looked a bit wistful, also when she said they have a christmass tree with Man Utd baubles. I think she works hard and tries hard, but she needs a stylist big time to sort her out. Don't think her life can be all that easy.

Sorry, but she probably earns a fortune, mixes with celebs, has goodness knows how many top quality freebies to enjoy, a football hubby who no doubt rakes it in too, horses, big cars, big posh house in the sticks no doubt and probably charges a fortune for her beauty services etc etc.

I on the other hand have been made redundant, have no income, am going into hospital for major surgery in the next 10 days which will lay me up till next year so no prospect of looking for another job or being offered one either in the interim, cancer worries hence the op, etc etc.

So I am sorry but I do not consider her life "not to be easy" at all, I do not feel sorry for her. I bet she doesn't have to watch every penny and has not had a holiday in 6 years or hasn't been out to a restaurant for over a year, if you don't count two Pizza Hut visits LOL.

I know my situation is personal to me and not the issue here at all but it is pretty cr*p all the same and I now for a fact whose lifestyle I would rather chose. But don't get me wrong I have a gorgeous little girl and a loving supportive hubby both whom are my world and I don't have the voice from hell.

Spooky so sorry you are having a hard time, I hope things get better soon. AY may be financially secure but money cannot buy a great hubby and lovely little girl.

Spooky so sorry you are having a hard time, I hope things get better soon. AY may be financially secure but money cannot buy a great hubby and lovely little girl.

Thank you for that Boris Bear - you are sooooo right, nice kind words which have brought tears to my eyes, aaaah bless your heart. xxx

Latest posts

Back