The new female presenter with the satellite dish face ..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

missymissfabulous

Registered Shopper
Gosh she's false, irritating and rubbish to boot !!

Instand turn off .. her and Micael (whom I had the pleasure of viewing today too) ..... make Craig look polished !!

Please make them go away !!!

Missy

IMO, QVC have made a mistake in employing Miceal, Carmel and Anna, especially the latter. To compare her face to a satellite dish is incorrect and just nasty.

Satellite dish I just don't get, and only to say goodness knows what my face would be called.:confused:

IMO, QVC have made a mistake in employing Miceal, Carmel and Anna, especially the latter. To compare her face to a satellite dish is incorrect and just nasty.

Micael and Anna are without a doubt ..bad presenters.She's REALLY false.The Irish woman is OK.I Haven't got a major problem with her ,but the station /company in general seem to be lowering the bar alot with Craig, many of the other current presenters, and lack just of variety in products.Seems like they've given short shrift to gadgets and tech products.When they do have them on these days,it;s the same ones time after time after time. There are innovations and new products hitting the market all the time but they never get featured on QVC.
QVC has lost it on all fronts as far as I'm concerned.All style and no substance.

But I knew they meant Anna with the satellite dish comment...does that make me a bad person?

Jude xx

Micael and Anna are without a doubt ..bad presenters.She's REALLY false.The Irish woman is OK.I Haven't got a major problem with her ,but the station /company in general seem to be lowering the bar alot with Craig, many of the other current presenters, and lack just of variety in products.Seems like they've given short shrift to gadgets and tech products.When they do have them on these days,it;s the same ones time after time after time. There are innovations and new products hitting the market all the time but they never get featured on QVC.
QVC has lost it on all fronts as far as I'm concerned.All style and no substance.

QVC doesn't even have any style let alone substance imho

that is exactly how I feel about the new presenters
not sure I know what a face looking like a satellite dish is though, does that mean she has a round face?

that is exactly how I feel about the new presenters
not sure I know what a face looking like a satellite dish is though, does that mean she has a round face?

Enid knew:

Attachments

• moonface1.jpg
    moonface1.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 224
Liking the the piccie Akimbo.
If
the middle one is Anna, can we take it the wee one is Michael, getting a bit over excited with his Cook Essentials and the other one in shamrock green is Carmel, who looks rather surprised at something (maybe she saw something she didn't like on her honeymoon).:talking::cheeky:

Not sure i agree with the name calling but i certainly will say Anna is NOT my favourite presenter, in fact, i have never watched a full show with her presenting as she annoys me sooooo much that i have to turn over.

Is Anna the one who squints and screws up her nose all the time as though she feels it makes her look coy and cute - only if so OMG she gets on my wick!!!!! she is currently selling slankets and I would quite happy slap her if she wrinkles up her nose with her head on a slant again, grrrrrrrrrr .....

The poor woman can't help having a round face but she can help being a crap presenter.

.. but she can help being a crap presenter.

Not sure she can LH more's the pity!

Let's call it "descriptive writing" rather than "name-calling" at least that's my old English teacher's viewpoint!

Jude xx

PS I have a very round face and was called tit-face at school when I had a cold...never did me any harm :mysmilie_857:

Rudolph would have been too obvious!

Jude xx

Attachments

3 KB · Views: 132

Latest posts

Back