I am shocked!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sev's Mum

Registered Shopper
I purchased the Prerogatives Leather Magnetic bracelet in March this year and I paid £15.62 for it. Today I noticed it is £35.50!!!! How can the jump in price be justified?? I am gobsmacked.

Bobby Brown says....

"that's their prerogative!"

Jude xx

Srsly tho....damn cheeky!

The price hike is not justified at all.
Neither is the high P&P charges that has insidiously increased over the year.

We all know the price of silver has risen, but Q have really ridden this one for all it is worth. Some of the silver jewellery they sell is at silly prices.

i was browsing through last clicks recently and saw a Veronese necklace I had bought when it was full price, I recall paying around £35 for it and yet they are claiming its orginal "price point" was £70!! Now there is no way I would ever pay £70 for this in the first place so either it had doubled in price or they are lying about the original price. Hmm makes me wonder.

It´s strange. Why does the price rise so high ? Hmm, ahh and btw. i´m a newbie here. Does here somewhere exist a hello thread?
If i did something wrong, say it to me. Hope to have a great time here.

Hey :) Thanks for the welcome :) Oh yeah i totally agree about the diamantique silver and the rise of the prices @ QVC. Í´m still asking myself why they do :D Maybe we don´t order enough in their view. Who knows.

Wish I'd bought the Treasures of India bangles when they were £37 last Christmas - they're £100 now! Glad I bought the solid heart last February when it was less than half the price they showed it for yesterday!

Hi All, i have realised after reading this that i never introduced myself i just jumped right in and joined a thread. One thing you will notice about me is that i can't spell!!

I hate the way Q calls things with a silver clasp such in such with silver. It is hardly worth mentioning it and if it would make it cheaper by not using SS then do it and save us money, no one sees the clasp anyway. All getting too expensive for me at the mo.

I buy a lot of silver on holiday to sell to friends and family - and although it is cheaper over there - they are still making a profit and I make a reasonable profit selling it on (I usually end up getting enough of a profit to get mine for free!!) - but my prices are sooooo very cheap compared to QVC. I'm gobsmacked at the prices of things very similar to what I buy - ring about £7 to £20, some have genuine gemstones in.
They are really taking the michael out of us which is a shame because they have some very nice designs.

I hate the way Q calls things with a silver clasp such in such with silver. It is hardly worth mentioning it and if it would make it cheaper by not using SS then do it and save us money, no one sees the clasp anyway. All getting too expensive for me at the mo.

Yes - I hate that too. Especially when you search for something with silver and get umpteen leather cords & strings of beads with barely a sniff of the stuff. I'd have thought that advertising standards would have expected there to be a certain percentage of silver before they could advertise it as such?

answer

hello my dears
last week i bought a scarf with diamonts at qvc for £87.33. i am very surprised that qvc tele shopping offers so specially scarfs. it´s great! what about your opinions?

here i am

So here i am again. í have bought the diamont scarf for £87.33. it is now on delivery. i am so excited to get this pretty garment. bye bye friends

The prices we used to pay for gold items on QVC are now the prices for silver!!!!

I love silver bracelets and you could some lovely items from QVC at around the £20 full price. Now its nearly £100. And what you paid on QVC was usually half what similar silver items where in shops.

Latest posts

Back