Advanced Orders - not always honoured

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fulhamphil

Registered Shopper
I ordered an Elemis kit - think it was a OTO on the recent tsv day - was definitely on Advanced Orders for delivery about now. Received an automated telephone message Friday evening to say it had been cancelled. Emailed them to complain and pointed out it was not a waitlist item so I expected the order to be honoured, but just got back a bland response. Reckoned they had some difficulty obtaining stock. Very annoying. :down:

I'm awaiting the Gatineau TSV from 18 Sept. Can't recall when the Advanced Order was due to ship though! Will have to ring CS as it's showing as Waitlist at the moment. Thanks for the heads-up.

Very annoying, especially when you've waited for it. I've had that happen before - funnily enough, it was also an Elemis item.

I'm not happy either with QVC, I ordered the bathing trio on ADVANCED ORDERS to find out it had been cancelled on my account. I didn't even receive a phone call or message to tell me this! I thought advanced orders was guaranteed stock?

I'm awaiting the Gatineau TSV from 18 Sept. Can't recall when the Advanced Order was due to ship though! Will have to ring CS as it's showing as Waitlist at the moment. Thanks for the heads-up.

28th October apparently now :(

Latest posts

Back