Oh no! Now bid bingo is here

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Scam? Not really. It's just like the mad bid site. I don't think thats a scam! Bid bingo is a good venture....bingo sites can make lots of money, which can mean lower prices on the channels! :D

Scam? Not really. It's just like the mad bid site. I don't think thats a scam! Bid bingo is a good venture....bingo sites can make lots of money, which can mean lower prices on the channels! :D

:mysmilie_483:

Bingo sites are a rip off when you deposit they give you such high bonues that it's impossible to do the playthru I have experience of this I won £120 from a bingo sites free money they wouldn't let me withdraw it until i had deposited so I deposited minimum £25 went to withdraw sorry you havent gone thru the new playthru. So I had deposited for nothing and had £145 with a playthru of 30x. Eventually I lost £110 getting thru the playthru leaving £35 i thought I got through might as well withdraw.... no sorry miminum withdraw is £50 sir and most bingo sites are the same. The prize money for a full house is usually around £10 if it is more there are so many players you have no chance of winning.

Yes bingo is a good venture for Bid Shopping they will rake it in.

Bingo sites are a rip off when you deposit they give you such high bonues that it's impossible to do the playthru I have experience of this I won £120 from a bingo sites free money they wouldn't let me withdraw it until i had deposited so I deposited minimum £25 went to withdraw sorry you havent gone thru the new playthru. So I had deposited for nothing and had £145 with a playthru of 30x. Eventually I lost £110 getting thru the playthru leaving £35 i thought I got through might as well withdraw.... no sorry miminum withdraw is £50 sir and most bingo sites are the same. The prize money for a full house is usually around £10 if it is more there are so many players you have no chance of winning.

Totally agree. It's these bingo sites and 'mad for it' auction sites that prey on unsuspecting people who are unsure of the rules or the odds that are stacked against them. Even that win24 is a rip-off because by the very nature of more people joining the site, the less the odds are for people winning prizes on it.

I think we are lucky on this forum. We can talk about these places and warn each other of how much of a con they really are.

? Tell me what is so funny about this?

Are you really that naive to think that if the S*it-up Network are going to run an online bingo site, they are going to think, "Oooh, yes! Let's run this bingo site to bring down the prices in our channels!...."

You are living on cloud-cuckoo-land to think that businesses like these are going to be so benevolent towards their customers. Their aims are to make as much cash out of the punters as they can, no matter how cynical. And boy don't they do that with the sky-high delivery charges and sky-high premium rate phone call charges. They even exploit the Marie Curie Cancer Fund and the Royal British Legion to peddle their crap, ffs!

Last edited:

I think you'll find that the sites are fair. - Many of them will let you withdraw early, but you will loose your bonus. I won £4,000 on a scratch card site through from a FREE £5! - I have a screen shot if you don't believe me! All I had to do was deposit £20, and wager £100. - Ended with £3950.

On another site, I deposited £10, got £20 free, only had to then wager the £20 twice for it to be withdrawn...I got £78 in the end. They don't do it just to rip you off, or you could just deposit £10, get £20 free, and take it out straight away!

No of course they dont you went into a high street bingo place and you won you wouldn't expect to be told you have to playthru your winnings before they gave you the winnings the place would be wrecked and a riot. Bennyxp obviously works in the industry or is guillible.

No of course they dont you went into a high street bingo place and you won you wouldn't expect to be told you have to playthru your winnings before they gave you the winnings the place would be wrecked and a riot. Bennyxp obviously works in the industry or is guillible.

If you went to the highstreet, they wouldn't be giving you 200% sign up bonus!! You don't have to play through the money you deposit, only the bonus.... - you don't have to accept the bonus anyway. Gulible? I don't see what I've been doing wrong winning £4000 then. :/

Latest posts

Back