P&P up again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
Bid and Price Drop have put p&p up to £6.99 while Speed is still £5.99 nice to know the bid shopping channels are there to help families struggling this Christmas. Well done you tight fisted sods!

Bid and Price Drop have put p&p up to £6.99 while Speed is still £5.99 nice to know the bid shopping channels are there to help families struggling this Christmas. Well done you tight fisted sods!
Your wrong,

I'm watching Price-Drop now and all items i have seen are still £5-99 p&p

Just switched on briefly to bid.tv and they have hiked their p&p up to £6.99.

£7 is just a rip-off on top of the £1.37 premium rate phone call.

Con merchants.

This is getting silly and confusing I have Bid on now they have three gift set boxes and have a p&p of £7.99 Price Drop have an express pasta cooker p&p £5.99 now i know larger items sometimes have a higher p&p but they seem to now just be putting p&p at any value between £6 and £9 at random. Now bid have a Pendant p&p £5.99 Price Drop two small bottles of perfume £6.99 !!!!!!

Last edited:
This is getting silly and confusing I have Bid on now they have three gift set boxes and have a p&p of £7.99 Price Drop have an express pasta cooker p&p £5.99 now i know larger items sometimes have a higher p&p but they seem to now just be putting p&p at any value between £6 and £9 at random. Now bid have a Pendant p&p £5.99 Price Drop two small bottles of perfume £6.99 !!!!!!

Yup, still ripping people off, when you consider the carriers actually charge a whole lot less, the Sit-Up channels are making a lot out of the buyers.

Greg....You didn't care about the channels until you lost out on the baylis and harding! They aren't ripping people off....if you don't like, don't buy/ watch! Is it too hard to not watch? P&P is still from £5.99

Good god(c) Benny calm down!!! He hates the bid channels...so do I!! So do many people! Get used to it dude!!! If he wants to rant about them that's his prerogative!

If people get fed up of his (or anyone's) posts they'll just ignore them.

Go have a cuppa-t and caaaaalllm

Last edited:
Good god(c) Benny calm down!!! He hates the bid channels...so do I!! So do many people! Get used to it dude!!! If he wants to rant about them that's his prerogative!

If people get fed up of his (or anyone's) posts they'll just ignore them.

Go have a cuppa-t and caaaaalllm

I'm fine with people not liking the channels, but within reason. Why start a new thread about phone call at £1.50 and P&P from £5.99. We all know this! It isn't like it's new! This is bid's way of getting money!

Calling all megadrops 'tat' Etc. is wrong. I will stick up for bid, due to me getting a TV for £1....I wouldn't call that tat. :)

He started moaning about him, after apparently the Baylis and Harding £4.99 being a 'con' when he tried to buy them. Why try and buy things from a channel you don't like? If he complains ago the phone call, why did he call? Hate the channel all you like, I don't care, but don't go and try and buy from them! Its like me putting £100 on black on roulette, and it lands on red, and me saying ''Thats fixes...what a crap game...it shouldn't exist''

Latest posts

Back