Cydney Mar returns to QVC in November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
Blimey! Another hardly missed polyester range is returning to QVC - Cydney Mar (former ice skater; so fully trained in stretchy nylon design) hasn't been on QVC for years! Anyone glad she's back? 7pm on November 19th if you are. Didn't she also design the ybf fashion range for Stacey?

Jude xx

Didn't she do embellished jeans? I remember quite liking them at the time but never actually bought any.

Blimey! Another hardly missed polyester range is returning to QVC - Cydney Mar (former ice skater; so fully trained in stretchy nylon design) hasn't been on QVC for years! Anyone glad she's back? 7pm on November 19th if you are. Didn't she also design the ybf fashion range for Stacey?

Jude xx

I am beside myself with joy.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I've never heard of her so I've just used Google. :blush: And on eBay some of her designs are on sale (the 'buy it now' choice) at below £10, so it will interesting to see what they cost on QVC. :thinking:

Oh goody. Can't wait. How many stretchy nylon ranges do we need??

Here is a taste of things to come "For the Modern and Contemporary Woman":-

thumbnail.asp

From her website:-

http://www.cydneymar.ca/

Last edited:
Thanks for the pic Bensmum. I don't quite know what sort of garment it is meant to be but it looks as though it has shrunk in the wash!

Oh goody. Can't wait. How many stretchy nylon ranges do we need??

Here is a taste of things to come "For the Modern and Contemporary Woman":-

thumbnail.asp

From her website:-

http://www.cydneymar.ca/

The dress that is showing on the "silent movie" section of the web site looks like the one Debbie Flint was wearing in the Price Candles TSV launch..?

Will it be in time for Guy Fawkes night?

QVC could have a whole day of polyester fashion - get your Bonfire Party off with a bang...

Jinny x

(mum writes)

I suspect I'm going to be in the minority here but I love her stuff. I wear a pair of her trousers almost every day. They wash, hang to dry and are ready to wear every time. No cling like KnC et al and she did have some nice designs. I was only saying recently that I wish they would bring her back.

Years ago I bought a few items from the range and I don't remember it being all polyester then. I have a couple of tops that I still wear and love and a favourite kimono style dressing gown with an oriental design on a black background which has been worn to death over the years and still looks like new. I hope it's as good quality as the things I've got, I shall reserve judgement but will be interested to watch in November.

(mum writes)

I suspect I'm going to be in the minority here but I love her stuff. I wear a pair of her trousers almost every day. They wash, hang to dry and are ready to wear every time. No cling like KnC et al and she did have some nice designs. I was only saying recently that I wish they would bring her back.

Me too! I have a pair of her trouser that I love<3. They sit beautifully and are soooooo comfy and my DIL tells me I look realy good in them and that they are vey slimming. I have always regreted only getting one pair so hopefuly she wil have something similar when she comes back,

The dress that is showing on the "silent movie" section of the web site looks like the one Debbie Flint was wearing in the Price Candles TSV launch..?

Debbie looked nice for the few minutes I caught of the show; you can't go wrong with a wrap dress.

Jude xx

I saw Debbie in a Thorntons hour wearing a black and white dress and I thought she looked great in it.

maybe cydney saw Kim Pong or Yong Tong or whatever 'er name is and thought "I'm having me a piece of that..."

Latest posts

Back