Twaddle ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Spooky

Guest Shopper
The sort of person who would use this would wear smart clothes, a skirt or a dress, she'd wear high heels, she's very feminine, always got make up on, wants to feel sensual - ITS ONLY A RUDDY SHOWER GEL WOMAN, goodness get a grip.

It is, it is! Complete nonsense, who do they think falls for it? This is my first post here, :hi: ,it's a short one but had to agree with you!

Will I ??? I'll give that a go then :mysmilie_378:

( Rushes off to the bathroom )

The sort of person who would use this would wear smart clothes, a skirt or a dress, she'd wear high heels, she's very feminine, always got make up on, wants to feel sensual - ITS ONLY A RUDDY SHOWER GEL WOMAN, goodness get a grip.

Ah selling the dream! Selling the dream! lol

Mmm and there was me thinking that shower gel was there to get you clean and make you smell nice! Silly me!

I assume that, if you dress it down with a little ballet pump or pant it won't work then?

Bugger - that's me down the local Pound shop for my toiletries then....

Jinny x

Did it work Lilian?

Sadly I have to report that it didn't Gemma1. :blush:

Despite lathering myself up well with L'Occitane in the shower & then waiting for the miracle to happen I am still in my jeans wearing my comfy slippers, no make up & certainly not feeling very sensual.:sad:

Can anyone throw any light on what I might be doing wrong ? Really worried as afraid I might get a visit today from the L'Occitane police:bandit:

Really worried as afraid I might get a visit today from the L'Occitane police:bandit:

Oh no! Not only did I shower and moisturize in L'Occitane, but, I also shampooed and conditioned my hair with L'Occitane this morning. Really quaking in my slippers now! :giggle:

Jeans and slippers eh, Lilian. Well that's one up on me 'cos I'm still in my pj's and dressing gown. Mind you, I WAS waiting for the results of your research. Seems as though I 'll have to keep using the old carbolic soap and living my life as usual. Another illusion shattered.

Me thinks le Q are getting even more desparate for sales & with that even more fanciful ( if that is poss)
I have to admit I do like L'Occitane' like JR it is the ONLY soap I EVER use & it does last ages so is not that expensive.We passed through Portsmouth the other week & visited the shop at Gunwarfe where the prices are good.Now I am back 'up North' I wll be going to the shop @ Cheshire Oaks.Resisted the TSV as I did not need ( how impressed with myself am I?) I am ( as every year) TRULY P******off with all the Christmas stuff.Have I had a Sleeping Beauty moment & woken up on Christmas Eve, if so have missed my flight out!

mmm...could be somewhat right .:confused: I have lots of their stuff.
I " wear smart clothes, a skirt or a dress, she'd wear high heels,(used to wear high heels, won't be able to the heels on for longer than 30 mins now) she's very feminine, always got make up on,(like to think I am feminine, but don't wear foundation and may be the only female in this forum who does not wear mascara :grin: ) wants to feel sensual (clean and smell nice would be closer to the truth)

the sort of scent you could wear with anything, to any occasion....... give me strength!

Latest posts

Back