Carmel AKA Miss Dragged through The Hedge Backwards

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
Ye Gods. She looks dreadful. What a ****** mess around the head. Has she bothered to brush her hair today ?

Ah! I see what she has done - she was confused & she's put the Perricone through her hair

Ah, now, be fair. I believe she has just got married?
Maybe she's better things to be doing first thing in the morning :thinking:
Like, uummm, writing thank you letters?
:tongue:

He He!

I am not going to comment on her hair as my own looks like a birds nest this morning, but it did not take her long to mention her honeymoon on the Perricone show. How much mileage is she going to get out of it all I wonder.

He He!

I am not going to comment on her hair as my own looks like a birds nest this morning, but it did not take her long to mention her honeymoon on the Perricone show. How much mileage is she going to get out of it all I wonder.

Agreed Itchy. But then we are not appearing in on TV.

She is getting as bad as JR bragging about being a size small about her honeymoon. Its all so :yawn:

Thank you QVC and Carmel

I just want to say thank you to QVC for employing Carmel and letting her loose on skincare shows. I am a fully fledged skincare and beauty addict. I have most beauty items that QVC sells in multiple. Crazy I know but skincare is just my 'thing'. I didn't think there was anything that could cure my addiction to buying from the beauty shows but Carmel is it! It is clear that she doesn't know the first thing about the Perricone products she is trying to sell. And to top it all off, she mentioned that she had never heard of Perricone and had only been using it for 4 days prior to this show. She soon followed this up by saying that Alison had recommended she use the £162 serum before her wedding in May. Surely, May was more than 4 days ago. I am so thankful to QVC for this. I wouldn't buy anything from Carmel as it's so obvious she hasn't a clue about what she's selling. My bank balance loves her! Maybe her wedding and honeymoon have taken up so much time that she hasn't had any time free to think about her job and research what she's selling....:thinking:

ps QVC feels like it's really losing its edge and difference to the other inferior shopping channels now. I think even I could get a job there flogging stuff! Shame as I used to quite like it.

Of course it is a big event in your life and an exciting one too. Maybe it would be different if you worked in a smaller place, but to keep broadcasting it on a TV shopping channel is getting tiresome for us sad old sods who watch QVC too much. You can tell i have been married 25 years!!

maybe she was hoping for a finantial contribution from QVC to screen her wedding like Jilly did? Or did she hope for a contract offer by Hello?

She smartened up, particularly her hair, just before the w.....g. I wonder what happened in the meantime.

In the first 10 mins of the Artscape show she has mentioned the H word twice:sad:

Time for sound off.

We are recalling her honeymoon escapades in the Serengeti now ...........:sleepy:

Latest posts

Back