Smashbox TSV on QVC.COM

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It certainly looks good but i bought one of the previous smaller palletts they had in the UK and thought the products were of inferior quality!

and they are so impractical: they do not fit into your make up bag, so you can not freshen up colours later, and 2/3 of the colours will end up not being used either.
I think these large pallets are a great idea in theory but total waste of money

I would like QVC to state on the website where products are made ,QVC america do this,a lot of Smashbox is now made in China so will not be buying.
Lynn

Not sure if we will get this one as our TSV on the 18th or the previous one.

This one has all the colours you can buy as individual eyehadows in singles and trios. Even has the names of the colours on the clear cover. I spotted Cinnamon Toast which I own. Has the new formulas as well, people complained about the quality of Smashbox palettes. So not the same as the usual one we get in stores. And not made in China but totally in the US. Infact its made especially for QVC so we won't get it elsewhere unless perhaps on ebay.

Not sure if we will get this one as our TSV on the 18th or the previous one.

This one has all the colours you can buy as individual eyehadows in singles and trios. Even has the names of the colours on the clear cover. I spotted Cinnamon Toast which I own. Has the new formulas as well, people complained about the quality of Smashbox palettes. So not the same as the usual one we get in stores. And not made in China but totally in the US. Infact its made especially for QVC so we won't get it elsewhere unless perhaps on ebay.

I'm not keen on this one. I like smashbox because they bring out unique products I can't get anything like elsewhere, like the waterproof shadow liners (albeit now discontinued) and Halo foundation. A powder palette is a bit boring imo. I also don't enjoy the shows as much now Nina has stopped presenting them.

It will be interesting to read the reviews on this when they start appearing. The reviews on the last palette they brought out were not good.

I rarely get tempted by Smashbox products now since the change in formulas.

I still like the look of it despite the negative comments here-and of course, all you risk with QVC is the p&p. I watched the video on qvc.com and it's a good size for a handbag being smaller than my kindle. Even the worst Smashbox product I have bought has been vastly superior to any argos palette!

I was not impressed with the last mega palettes from Smashbox, didn't buy the last two. But watching the demo on video for this I was thinking oh interesting. If we get it I think about it.

Latest posts

Back