OPI TSV - 24th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

woodstock

Registered Shopper
The lady from OPI was on with Alison last night and it was announced that the OPI TSV will be on 24th November - can't wait - hope there are some nice colours! :clapping:

I wonder what it will be? I still have one left of the auto delivery from the last TSV so if this is better I may cancel my last delivery and get this instead.

I'm not sure about the muppets collection, they don't look very wearable for every day life and what's the point in a bottle of polish you only wear once or twice. I know they'll go on about all the christmas parties we'll be going to and how glittery nails are on trend, but I want colours I can wear every day to the office and maybe a brighter one for weekends.

I like OPI polishes and find them to be really good quality but their TSV's never really do it for me - I don't think I've ever gone for one.

I thought some of the shades from the Muppets collection are very wearable during the day, but I am a sucker for a glittery polish on my toes - pain to get off though.

I find the glitter polishes are very hard to remove.

Think they should replace AY with Miss Piggy.

I thought some of the shades from the Muppets collection are very wearable during the day, but I am a sucker for a glittery polish on my toes - pain to get off though.

I find filling my footspa with nail polish remover and soaking my feet in it for ten minutes does the trick.

I'm joking by the way...

I find the glitter polishes are very hard to remove.

Think they should replace AY with Miss Piggy.

I haven't seen QVC for a while and when I saw Alison the other day, I thought they had! She looked dreadful!

I've got my eye on a couple of the colours. Rainbow connection in particular - lovely colours and one of my favourite songs as a kid! I'm hoping to purchase a couple of them next week on a ferry crossing I'm going on. If I do, I'll report back! Some are every day colours - Warm and Fozzie looks lovely

BTW if I thought glitter polish would work with a nail polish remover foot spa - I'd try it! It looks lovely on but is a b*gger to remove!

Last edited:
easiest way to remove glitter polishes is to cut up cotton pads and soak in polish remover and cover each nail with a mini pad and wrap in an small piece of kitchen foil ( cutting up the foil sharpens your scissors too!) wait 10 mins and Fanny's* your aunt; all the polish should slide off!

Jude xx

* coo-ee! Gemma! :hi:

Last edited:
easiest way to remove glitter polishes is to cut up cotton pads and soak in polish remover and cover each nail with a mini pad and wrap in an small piece of kitchen foil ( cutting up the foil sharpens your scissors too!) wait 10 mins and Fanny's* your aunt; all the polish should slide off!

Jude xx

* coo-ee! Gemma! :hi:

Tip top top tip Tit face.... :wink:

Which ones, Wildrose? I haven't seen them in the flesh but on the OPI website the swatches look like they have lots of bits in them (not sure whether glitter or other particles). Are some of them smooth/regular finishes?

I've already bought rainbow connection, designer de better and warm and fozzie. All are gorgeous!

I think you will with the glittery colours. I got a reasonably cover of Rainbow connection with 2 coats but I had a colour underneath it. I suspect you'd be looking at 4 or 5 coats on its own. On the swatches I saw of the other colours, the solid ones (eg warcm and fozzie or Meep Meep) are like normal OPI colours so a couple of coats should do it. The glitter will definitely take a few more.

Designer de better has a finish like the old foils from Special FX - really gorgeous!

Latest posts

Back