Does Ideal World ever sell Comic Collectables?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Harley Quinn

Registered Shopper
London (born in Manchester, always a Northern girl
Hello
I'm new *waves*
A good few years ago (about 6/7) I used to remember Ideal world selling comic books/comic memorabilia. I bought a few items. You could get signed editions, door posters, trading cards etc..
I've been watching Ideal World for a good few months (since my Freeview finally kicked in) and I haven't even heard of these being around anymore.

I've read on here that their product range is tiny compared to how it used to be.

Any help?

I remember them having those too

Not seen anything like it for a good few years, the last thing i can remember them having anything similar was during the Pokemon craze, but someone else may know
Now if you want a kaftan or Karcher or Fleaflops you are watchng the right channel:D

Welcome Harley Quinn, great to see you. If you could persuade Ideal World that Comic Collectables had something to do with Crafting, you'd have 4 day deals, whole days devoted to it etc :cool: That's how bad it is now:rolleyes:

I emember seeing them but not for a while now,the guy who was the guest was mega annoying,welcome from me Harley Quinn good to see a northern lass here we have quite a few now :)

*laughs*
Thanks MommaBear:)
You mean Concorde the plane? Not my sort of thing but thank you for looking.
I collect comics like 'Batman' and 'X-Men' and also film memorabillia.
Maybe around Christmas they might sell some things? There's a huge market out there, especially at Christmas. I'm also a big Doctor Who fan and that market is HUGE. If the shopping channels tapped into this they'd make a killing. Kids (and adult collectors) by pretty much ANYTHING about Doctor Who.
Maybe not some Fleeflops with the TARDIS on them though :p

*laughs*
Thanks MommaBear:)
You mean Concorde the plane? Not my sort of thing but thank you for looking.
I collect comics like 'Batman' and 'X-Men' and also film memorabillia.
Maybe around Christmas they might sell some things? There's a huge market out there, especially at Christmas. I'm also a big Doctor Who fan and that market is HUGE. If the shopping channels tapped into this they'd make a killing. Kids (and adult collectors) by pretty much ANYTHING about Doctor Who.
Maybe not some Fleeflops with the TARDIS on them though :p

IW wouldn't recognise a genuinely huge market for anything! They used to sell a fair bit of memorabillia, along with many other things that have gone by the wayside. Gary does have his own site now: http://www.garyashburn.co.uk/epages/garyashburn_co_uk.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/garyashburn.co.uk

but he doesn't do comics.

Welcome to the forum

Sue XX

Latest posts

Back